Chapter 3: The Unexpected Arrival of the Three Divisions

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerers, Dynasty of Luceras 】

This is the Dynasty that existing the fairies with unique abilities that only they have. In this Dynasty is the home of the Supreme God, Enkar.

Queen Venice is currently monitoring the entire surrounding of her Dynasty with the help of her magic wind stone. But she suddenly stopped and hurriedly hid the magic stone because she suddenly felt something dangerous.

She went out of her vestibule and ordered the half-soldiers to gather their strong forces and guard every area of their Kingdom. After that, she immediately went back up to her room and get a pen and a clean paper.

Queen Venice wrote a message on the paper and after that she took a white bird out of a cage and placed the letter at its feet and flew out. After that she rested on her throne and waited for what would happen.

Meanwhile the force of Hottera is approaching the Dynasty of Luceras because they have set foot in the territory of Luceras. Suddenly they were stopped by a light that stopped them so they were thrown away.

When the light subsided the Hottera, they saw the force of the Avians and the two Queen of Ethil that they had attacked the previous day.

"Stop there!, we will prevent you from going to the luceras!!"

Queen Chitoge's threatening words.

"Hmm!, so you are the first queen who keeping the light stone!, which is what we are looking for?!"

"Azyneth and Dawnbringer!, go first to the luceras I will take care of the end here, Dawnbringer I entrust my sister to you!"

"Sister?!, what are you saying, I thought we would be together again?"

Queen Chitoge faced Azyneth and came to hug her tightly. Then she stepped back to her place just lately.

"We're gonna go first, be careful queen chitoge!"

Dawnbringer said as he understood their situation.

Dawnbringer immediately left with Queen Azyneth and half the Avians force. Queen Chitoge and the force of Ethil were left to face Nightbringer.

"Follow them!!"

Nightbringer ordered to his force.

"You think I'll let your soldiers follow them?!"

Queen Chitoge spoke boastfully.

When the Hottera Force tried to follow Dawnbringer. Queen Chitoge took out a long sword made of light. She pushed away the Hottera forces with a bright sword that inflicted deep wounds on the Hottera's.

In an instant, half of Nightbringer's force was consumed and only few left of the Hottera's force remains. Nightbringer just smiled and immediately took out his scythe from his back.

"Accept your defeat and go back to your king!!"

"You have exhausted my force, but you will never defeat me, so I will give you a taste of my true power!"

Nightbringer raised his scythe and began to change the color of the sky to the color of the night, or in other words he covered their entire surroundings with darkness so that his power could work and become stronger.

As Dawnbringer and his companions travel into the Luceras, suddenly darkened the entire surroundings and the sun quickly disappeared. Dawnbringer was nervous because he could feel his brother's power that getting stronger.

Even the Dynasty of Luceras was surprised when the entire Atmosphere suddenly Darkened. The entire Encarnacion territories witnessed the darkening of the sky.