Chapter 30: The Encounter

【 Land of the Sorcerer: Luceras Dynasty, Tribe of the Fairies 】

Moku and Flame are currently resting in a small room. Meanwhile, Mitch was just outside and watching every move of the fairies.

Until the Second Princess Hanabi saw her. When she approached, Mitch immediately stood up and gave her respect. Hanabi just smiled at her.

"I would like a request, could you go with me to pick enough fruits and vegetables not far away!,"

"There is no problem with me dear princess, come I will guide you."

They immediately left and went to the plantation where they could harvest. They were seriously picking when Hanabi was stopped by a gigantic mountain.

Mitch immediately noticed her staring at the mountain that she thought was the location of their territory.

"Is something bothering you, dear princess?"

Mitch asked what she noticed in the princess's expression.

"Nothing, sometimes I wonder what it's like to be at that top, I don't know because I'm used to being down here and I can't leave our tribe because of the position I hold!."

After they gather, they immediately return to their territory and prepare something to eat.

【 Land of the Warriors: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Mythical Arena 】

In the fierce battle of the three against each other, the brothers Ager and Dominus are completely weakened. While Draculus can't be seen all around because of his hidden presence.

"Wohoooooo!! Draculus!! Draculus!!"

Almost everyone cheers on Draculus because of his strength and fighting prowess even when he is facing two.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Draculus appeared at Dominus's left position and he only found out later when Draculus punched him that his punch seemed to sink into him.

When Dominus thrown away, the bats that Draculus had released disappeared and Ager immediately went to Dominus.

"Looks like we have nothing else to do but play our last ace!."

"You're right, this is the only way we can turn this battle around!."

Dominus replied, slowly standing up.

When Dominus finally got to his feet, he faced Ager and Ager released yellow aura all over his body that was hot with heat.

Until Ager swallowed Dominus completely. The two becoming one resulted in Ager absorbing Dominus into a new form.

On the left body is Dominus covered in blue aura and it is extremely freezing and on the right side is Ager covered in blazing heat.

"Now!, let's see if you can handle the combined power of the two of us!."

Draculus just smiled at what the two said and unleashed an immeasurable amount of magic but this time Ager didn't even budge.

Each attacked at the same time and with each attack Ager and Dominus released a combination of cold and heat.

Draculus just created a ball of blood that absorbed their attack. With continued absorption the blood ball that protects Draculus grows enormously.

When the blood ball was the right size, Draculus threw it exactly at their position. Every blood spread on Ager's body and inside the arena itself.

They were about to attack again when they couldn't move their bodies. This is because of the blood wrapped around their bodies.

"Sticky Blood!, that's the name of the attack I carried out on you, it's just a simple attack but it's enough to give me some time!."