Guns And Laces: Chapter 18

Guns And Laces

Halfway Through

Chapter Eighteen

"You'll be able to catch him over this beautiful, dead fuckin' body. But even then, he will be the one coming after you."

-Rheannon.

“Anna, are you listening to me?” Angelo asked for the nth time.

I turned in his direction only to face a mouthwatering sight. He only had his black pants on and was stood near the bed with a grey shirt in his hand.

He had just come out of the shower and tiny droplets of water dripped down his torso. My eyes caught one particular droplet that slowly trailed from his shoulder down to his perfectly sculpted chest and slid over his abs and the perfect V before disappearing inside his pants.

I bit my lip in thought. I was so…needy for him. My hormones were all over the place and in all true sense, I felt like a teenager.

He was so fuckin’ handsome…so gorgeous. It was painful to be able to only see his hot body and not touch it.

I sighed but it was cut short as I felt his long fingers wrap around my throat and his thumb jutted my chin upward to look at him.

My face flared as I realised just what I was doing a few seconds ago and his not-so-innocent gaze made it even harder for me to hold eye contact.

I let out a small laugh out of embarrassment and Angelo shook his head at me, “I have to leave in thirty minutes and that’s not enough time to bend you over my knee and punish you for making it even harder for me to leave.”

I rolled my eyes playfully, “Thirty minutes is not enough?”

“Thirty minutes? Fuck no,darling. When I will be buried deep inside you, time will be the least of my concerns.” He whispered, bringing his mouth down to the shell of my ear.

A delicious shiver travelled up my spine but I pushed at his chest, “You have a flight to catch.”

He smirked, “Do I?”

I placed both my hands on his semi-wet torso and pushed him back, “Yes, you do. I suggest you leave and before you say anything, it’s Ophelia’s birthday.” I reminded him.

He threw his head back and gazed at the ceiling, “Ah, the things I do for the women in my life.”

My lips curved in a warm smile, “And we women love the man that you are.”

He looked down at me with a grin that displayed his dimple, “Very lucky, no?”

I mirrored his smile, “I am, indeed.”

He pecked my lips and slipped on his shirt blocking my very delectable view.

“Angelo, I will go to my apartment today after you leave.”

His head snapped to mine and he pinned me with the ‘don’t fuck with me’ look.

“I just have to grab a few things and I will be back here. I am not going anywhere, especially not in your absence. I promise.” I quickly reassured him.

“Okay.” He answered and threw his jacket on the handle of the mini suitcase he was taking with himself.

“Okay?” I asked, unsure of how he agreed so easily.

He walked closer to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. “Yes, okay. I know you’re not going anywhere. Besides even if you do, I will leave no stone unturned to find you and bring you home.”