Chapter 25

A/n: Every vote and comment is encouraging so please vote and comment 🎀

Y/n's pov:

“Just say it once, sweetheart. I'll bring the whole world under your feet.” Two days passed but those two sentences kept ringing in my head like a siren.

“So your father is legit forcing you to marry Junghyun even after knowing you are in a relationship with Jungkook?” Somi asked while sipping on her raspberry smoothie.

Heyoon, Somi and decided to have a girl’s meeting about the current fucked up situation of my life in a restaurant where Heyoon didn't work.

“What did Jungkook say?” I told Heyoon word by word as their mouths hung open.

“Is that man out of a book or something?” “Do men like him really exist? I am jealous.” That was our speciality. We could find topics to joke or drool over even in crucial moments. Delulu people.

“That Jimin guy I met on your birthday, he looks cute. I wonder if he is like your man because they are friends after all.” Somi fluttered her long lashes, making me laugh.

“Kang Somi, this isn't the time to talk about your non-existent love life. This is the time to find a solution to keep Y/n's love life alive.” Somi nodded at Heyoon's words.

“Why don't you talk with Junghyun again? You said you told him everything. So why isn't he disagreeing with this wedding?” She suggested.

“You are right. He knows everything yet he is silent.” That was suspicious. “I should have a talk with him this weekend.”

Two of the women sitting in front me glared at me like I did some kind of unforgivable crime.

“What?” They sighed in disapproval. “Not weekend. Call him now and ask him to meet you.” Heyoon slapped my phone on my hand.

“Are you guys sure?” They nodded in sync. “Okay fine.” The sooner, the better.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up the phone.

“Hi!” I spoke with the softest tone I could master. “Can we meet?”

<->

Half an hour later, Junghyun and I were sitting across from each other while Somi and Heyoon occupied the table behind us.

“Hey, why did you ask me to meet you so urgently?” He smiled, forcing me to put on a smile on my face too.

“Actually, I wanna ask you something.” He hummed in approval. “Why aren't you disagreeing with the wedding?”

“Oh, this..” He scoffed before straightening up. “Well, it's tough to explain.” He admitted, making me frown.

“What do you mean by tough to explain? You know I am in a relationship with someone else.” 

“I know. But my parents are pursuing me for it. I cannot say no to them.” I scoffed in disbelief.

“And you are okay to marry a woman who won't reciprocate any kind of feelings in future?!” He shrugged. “You don't have any choice either, right? So why don't you break up with your boyfriend and accept your fate?”

Taking back whatever good I thought about him that day.

“Ahn Jung Hyun, I might be helpless, but I know you are not. So please, I request you to call off this wedding.” He gave a smile that screamed danger.

“I can't help. So you better embrace yourself with reality.” He stood up. “If you excuse me now, I have a meeting to attend. See you later. Bye.”