(8) Milk cup

That night, the well-eated and drunk bamboo leaf nest slept well on the side of the neck of the night sinking, which was probably the effect of selling cute fragments, and the night sinking also slept well.

Early the next morning, Zhu Ye received a new daily task.

Any daily: have breakfast with Ye Chen, and make him laugh by acting cute during the meal.

Task time limit: 2 hours.

This task is a piece of cake for bamboo leaves. His eyes quickly moved down, and there was a message reminder that had not appeared before.

[The main task is about to start, please prepare carefully.]

Main task? In addition to the original system start-up task, Zhu Ye received all daily tasks, so what's wrong with the sudden main task?

Before he could figure out this problem, the bamboo leaves were gently picked up by the pillow and placed on the chest.

The deep magnetic voice, as if directly from the chest, shook into the ears of the bamboo leaf: "How long has the bamboo leaf been awake?"

I didn't close my eyes for three days, and I finally found the bamboo leaves. I rarely had a good sleep last night, and I got up later than the bamboo leaves.

The bamboo leaf moved the tip of his tail and hissed twice. He just woke up for a while.

Ye Chen asked as if chatting, "Did you sleep well last night?"

Zhu Ye glanced at Ye Chen doubtfully. This man should not understand what he meant at all. Why did he ask these questions?

However, out of politeness, he still responded: "Hiss~" He slept well~

Ye Chen paused for a moment and asked again, "What do you want to eat in the morning?"

The bamboo leaves rolled on their chest at night, and their minds were full of the delicious food they ate last night.

Braised rabbit meat, spicy fried chicken legs, shredded pork with green pepper, and big bone soup, he wants all these!

The bamboo leaves hissed for a long time, strongly expressing their love and thirst for delicious food, and then listened to Ye Chen thinking, "Then bread and milk."

Zhu Ye was immediately angry. This guy really didn't understand what he meant!

Seeing the bamboo leaves rolling angrily in his chest, the corners of Ye Shen's mouth couldn't help raising slightly. When he stopped, he added, "How about helping you put two pieces of roast rabbit meat in the bread?"

Zhu Ye immediately turned anger into joy and took the opportunity to ask, "Hiss!" I want four slices of roast rabbit!

Even if this guy doesn't understand, he has to say it out loud!

Sensing the idea of bamboo leaves, Ye Chen couldn't help laughing and got up and went downstairs with the little green snake.

Hearing this laughter, Zhu Ye was also very happy. He must be able to easily make this guy laugh later.

However, the idea is good, but the reality is cruel. When it's time to have breakfast, Ye Chen looks very serious.

Although Zhuye was in a hurry to eliminate his bread and roast rabbit meat, he was afraid that the task would not be completed after eating, so he could only droolop and try to sell cute several times, but the result was not satisfactory.

Ye Chen didn't have any intention of laughing at all!

He is obviously very cute. Why doesn't this person cooperate at all?

Zhu Ye was so angry that he bit the bread with roast rabbit meat and began to think seriously about the next cute move.

What should I do to make Ye Chen laugh and cute?

Zhu Ye, who was seriously thinking about this problem, did not find that although the corners of Ye Chen's mouth were tightly squeezed, there was actually an obvious smile in his eyes.

How can his bamboo leaves be so cute?

Zhu Ye racked his brains for a long time, and finally came up with a new way to sell cuteness.

He took a look at Ye Chen, slowly swam to the glass with more than half a glass of milk, then wrapped around the glass with his slender body, and then leaned his head to drink the milk in the glass.

He should be cute enough like this now, right?

While thinking, Zhu Ye quietly raised his eyes to see Ye Chen's reaction. Seeing that he was still serious, he couldn't help shaking the tip of his tail with a little regret.

At this time, the bamboo leaves obviously forgot that they were wrapped around the glass. This swing of the tail not only made the glass begin to rotate in place, but also made his body unstable.

In addition, his little head was still in the glass. Under such a swing, he fell directly into the glass with a crack.

Bamboo leaves were forced to stick a few slumps in the milk before they stabilized their bodies and slowly poked out their heads.

I just wanted to be cute, but I didn't expect it to be so embarrassed. Zhu Ye shook his little head in a little discouragement. Just as he was about to slide out of the glass, he heard a deep laughter from above his head.

He looked up and saw that Ye Chen was looking down with the corners of his mouth. The discouragement in Zhu Ye's heart instantly turned into joy. He smiled, and Ye Chen finally smiled! His task has finally been completed!

The voice of the system also sounded immediately: "Congratulations on successfully completing this daily task. This task is rewarded with a piece of cute pieces. Please keep it carefully."

Looking at the two cute fragments in the system package, the bamboo leaves hissed happily.

Ye Chen took advantage of this time to secretly take a set of photos with his light brain and treasured it.

Then he took the small bamboo leaves out of the milk, rinsed them, and dried them with a tissue.

Zhu Ye didn't know anything about this, and he was still happy to complete the task.

When I'm in a good mood, I have more ideas.

He now has two pieces of cute pieces, and he can just test the function of cute pieces.

The reason why the cute fragments were used last time was that Ye Chen touched his head with his fingertips.

But after he got a cute fragment last night, Ye Chen touched his body more than once, including touching his head, but the cute fragment is still there.

Visible posture should not be the key to using cute fragments.

Is it because the situation at that time of night sinking was too bad that selling cute fragments will automatically work?

Or is the use of cute fragments actually related to your own mentality?

There are probably a few guesses in Zhuye's heart. As for whether the guess is right or not, just test it and you will know.

In the morning, Ye Chen seemed to be very busy and stayed in the study all the time. Zhu Ye was not embarrassed to disturb him. When he finally came out of the study, the little green snake straightened up.

"Bamboo leaves," Ye Chen bent down and picked up the little green snake on the sofa, let him hang it on his shoulder, and then sat down on the sofa. "Do you feel bored? Why didn't you come to me just now?"

Although Ye Chen stayed in the study, the door of the study was always open for bamboo leaves, and he could enter at any time.

Zhu Ye shook his little head and looked at Ye Chen's deliberate cover-up, but there was still a tired face. He took the initiative to rub the little head on the side of his neck. Obviously, his health was very bad, but he was still so busy. He wanted to persuade Ye Chen.