(90) Do you remember me?

Ye Nan didn't expect that the little lover of Ye Shen was also in the mecha. After a full three seconds, he realized that he had been scolded by the other party. He immediately said angrily, "Shut up! I talked to Ye Chen. What qualifications do you, an outsider, interrupt? You don't really think that you are qualified to be powerful when you are surrounded by night sinking, do you?

"Are you mistaken? Obviously, it's right that he is close to me. I don't know if the person next to him is qualified to be domineering, but the person next to me is absolutely qualified to do heaven and earth." Zhu Ye said rudely, "As for outsiders, it's clear that the two of us are our own people, okay? How dare you, an outsider, talk like this? Originally, I didn't want to attack you with this, but since you've said it, at least you're a little self-awn. Isn't it good to be an outsider honestly? Why do you have to swat yourself in the face?

As soon as Zhu Ye's words fell, he heard Ye Chen beside him agree and said, "Bamboo Ye is right."

Ye Nan was so angry that he almost vomited blood because of the two people's words, but he couldn't find a point to refute. After holding it for a long time, he reluctantly said, "What's the use of saying to you two, even if you two talk too much? The only one who wins the end is me! When you disappear completely, everything in the night will be mine!"

Zhu Ye said innocently, "Why are you still dreaming there? It's enough to think about such an unrealistic thing. Don't take it seriously. If you wake up in a dream, you will definitely be very lost.

Originally, Ye Nan deliberately arranged this out to see the struggle and ugliness of Ye Chen before his death. It was best to let the other party ask for him before he died, so that he could completely trample on the dignity of Ye Chen.

But he never thought that things would become like this!

What's the matter with these two people? Obviously, they are about to disappear in this world, and there is still a leisurely heart to talk quickly here. Are they stupid?

Or is it because they have determined their own ending and know that they are destined not to change the tragic ending, that they behave so calmly?

No matter what the reason is, the plan he arranged now has not achieved results, but has made him so angry that he can't continue.

Forced to think about this, Ye Nan didn't want to continue to be angry. He took a deep breath and tried his best to help his arrogant and proud face: "Since you don't want to live a little longer, I'll satisfy you, so... Goodbye, my dear cousin, and your little lover."

The next moment, Ye Nan, who was far away from the main star, pressed the controller in his hand hard, and his malicious eyes stared at the huge electronic screen in front of him with strong excitement.

In his imagination, when he pressed the button that controlled Ye Chen's life and death, a gorgeous and silent fireworks would be set off in an instant on the electronic screen in front of him, and Ye Chen and his little lover would also disappear completely in the fireworks.

Of course, after all this happened, the electronic screen in front of him will also lose its function, because everything in that area will disappear completely with Ye Shen.

Just thinking about this, Ye Nan was so excited that he was about to jump up. At the thought that the thorn in his eyes that had been secretly hated for a long time would soon disappear, and everything that this person once had would become his, Ye Nan was even more excited.

However, he stared at the electronic screen in front of him for one second, two seconds, three seconds... The extremely gorgeous fireworks he expected never appeared, and even the picture in front of him seemed to be completely static, and no change could be seen at all.

In this completely unexpected situation, the whole person will be stunned.

Finally, the voice of Zhuye pulled back Ye Nan's sind.

"Didn't you just say goodbye to us? But why are we all alive now? Bamboo leaves pretend to be puzzled.

The answer to this question is Ye Nan also wants to know that he has already pressed the controller in his hand. Why did he...

Ye Nan stared at the controller in his hand and pressed the button above a few times, but nothing has changed. How is this...how is this possible?!

Obviously, that weapon has been stored in the two space warships, and everything has been arranged. Why did it become like this?!

For a moment, Ye Nan's thoughts were in a mess, but his head was blank again. He couldn't even care what the little lover of Ye Chen said.

Although Zhuye can't see Ye Nan's current situation, he can also imagine that he is very kind and generous, "I think the reason why your method will fail is not your own problem. Maybe the person who gave you the weapon interfered with it? You'd better ask him first. Maybe with his help, you will get what you want soon?"

This was like pulling out a main line in the chaotic thoughts of Yenan, and he soon got his own recognition. Although Ye Nan is very disgusted with Ye Shen, a sharp-toothed little lover, think about it carefully, what he said is really reasonable.

There must be no problem on his side. Now that the plan suddenly has such a variable, the problem must be with his collaborator.

Thinking of this, Ye Nan couldn't take care of it so much and directly broadcasted the other party's communication.

Zhu Ye was waiting to eavesdrop openly. Unexpectedly, Ye Chen turned off the mecha's communication system directly.

The sound in his ear disappeared in an instant. Zhu Ye turned his head to look at Ye Chen with dissatisfaction, and as a result, he met a pair of deep and complex eyes.

Zhu Ye's heart thumped for a moment, and inexplicably, he felt a little guilty. He looked away and said, "Well... Do you think I'm smart? It's easy to help you find the syin of the military department, so that you don't have to waste your manpower and material resources to investigate this at that time..."

"Bamboo leaves," Ye Shen interrupted the words of bamboo leaves with a very light voice. The voice was full of uncontrollable complex emotions, and there was a slight trembling. "You already remember me... right?"

He asked carefully, with unconcealed tension and nervousness, like a child waiting for his parents to judge right or wrong. If it is right, it is heaven. If it is wrong, it will fall into hell.

The bamboo leaves lowered their heads and didn't know what they were thinking. After a while, they nodded gently.

Ye Chen was relieved, but he was even more nervous. He didn't even know how to express his current mood. He suffocated for a long time, and finally only sighed with a full apology: "I'm sorry, bamboo leaves..."