(78) Soak in the hot spring

When the bamboo leaves solved all the second lamb chops, he was finally satisfied, but he did not waste the rest of the vegetables. He swallowed all of them into his mouth, and then lay on the shoulder of the night and felt sleepy.

It was really comfortable for Ye Shen's shoulders to lie on his stomach. He lay on his stomach and fell asleep on the bamboo leaves.

When the bamboo leaves woke up again, it was already evening. He yawned with his mouth wide open. Then he turned his head and saw Ye Chen sitting by the window.

The bamboo leaves immediately crawled over and lay on Ye Shen's shoulder again.

They will spend the night on the top of the mountain tonight, living in a house with the characteristics of the planet.

Inside and outside the courtyard are full of flower trees with pink petals, and the courtyard and the room are not decorated with advanced technology. The only difference from the previous residence is that there is a small hot spring under the flower trees in this small courtyard.

At this time, it is the twilight. With the slightly yellowing dim light, you can also see the faint heat on the hot spring.

Seeing this, Zhuye immediately became interested and swooped out.

There are many courtyards on this mountain with hot springs, but most of them are artificial, but this small courtyard is the only courtyard with natural hot springs on the top of the mountain.

Under a huge bouquet of petals with layers of petals, pink petals float on the hot spring stacked with gravel. Because there are bubbles in the water from time to time, even if there is no breeze, the petals will float gently with the bubbles.

The bamboo leaves climbed to the edge of the hot spring, and found a suitable piece of gravel to climb up.

Looking at the hot spring pool almost completely covered with pink petals, the dark green eyes of the bamboo leaves were shining.

First, he tentatively explored the hot spring with his little tail, and then shook it twice to make sure that the temperature was just right, and then jumped into the hot spring pool like lightning.

The moderately temperate hot spring water seems to be filled with a faint fragrance of flowers, which particularly intoxicates snakes.

The hot spring here is really the most comfortable of all the hot springs he has ever soaked before!

The bamboo leaves swam comfortably in the hot spring for a while, and the little head suddenly became smart, and the little tail thumped.

He had not soaked in a hot spring before. How could he have that strange idea?

Zhu Ye was shocked by his own idea, but he couldn't figure it out for a moment. The value was the first time to soak in a hot spring. He thought it was very interesting, and soon left the idea behind.

He went into the hot spring again and shook his little tail to swim in the moderate hot spring water. It was almost a lot of fun. Until the two slender thighs sank into the hot spring one after another, and just a short distance away from him, Zhu Ye remembered the night sinking of coming to the hot spring with him, and quickly floated his little head into the water. Noodles.

At this time, the night sinking has been changed into a special clothing for soaking in hot springs, that is, a thin white nightgown.

If it is not stained with water, the nightgown does not look too thin, but after soaking in water, there is a little looming feeling.

Moreover, the length of this nightgown is not long, especially after entering the water, the buoyancy of the water is a little floating, and it looks even shorter.