(73) Featured Snims

When the bamboo leaves woke up again, the room was already shrouded with a layer of warm light. He rolled his little head in a daze and looked around, but he didn't find Ye Chen's figure, so he was completely awake.

"Hiss?" Aren't you here?

Without any response, the bamboo leaves had to straighten up, slowly get out from under the quilt, and then slide down from the swing.

The sky outside has long been dark, and the pink color of the yard is also hidden in the dark. The home home page stayed at the door for a while, and my heart was inexplicably empty.

In the past, every time he woke up, Ye Shen was accompanied by him. Now that suddenly there is no trace of this human being, he actually has a little lonely feeling.

Sure enough, habit is a terrible thing. Once you get used to being with a person, I'm afraid it's difficult to leave him, right?

Zhuye didn't know how he suddenly came up with such an inexplicable idea, but at this moment, he really felt lonely and sad.

But before he was sad for a while, a gentle voice came in from the outside: "Is the bamboo leaf awake?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Zhuye's mood immediately changed from cloudy to clear: "Hiss~" Yes~

Ye Chen quickly came over, took the bamboo leaves standing by the door into his arms, rubbed his little head and said, "Are the bamboo leaves looking for me? I just saw that you slept too well, so I didn't wake you up. It's not that I forgot you.

Hearing this explanation, Zhu Ye's little head spontaneously rubbed against the palm of the night: "hissing~hissing~" It's okay~ I just woke up~

Ye Chen smiled and entered the house with bamboo leaves in his arms: "The bamboo leaves must be hungry? Is there anything you want to eat? I'll make it for you."

Bamboo leaves immediately rudely revealed the names of several dishes, all of which were his favorite.

The night sinking, which has always been a pet snake, naturally has no objection, and added an additional dish by the way: "There is a famous specialty on this planet. It is a pastry made from flowers. I made a little while you were asleep before. I don't know what the taste is. It's just that you can taste it later."

For food, bamboo leaves have always been refused. They nodded repeatedly when they heard the words, and the little looks are very slutful.

Half an hour later, the dishes ordered by bamboo leaves were served on the table with a plate of pink pastries.

The bamboo leaves immediately fell on the plate, and the small snacks were placed in the shape of hearts, which looked like pink jelly, and there were still a few dark pink things wrapped in this layer of translucent pink jelly.

Zhuye suddenly was so vored that she couldn't care about the favorite dishes. She went straight to this plate of snacks and was about to take a big bite, but was stopped by Ye Shen.

"Don't worry about bamboo leaves. This kind of snack is suitable for the whole meal. If you take a bite, the taste will not be so good." Ye Chen said as he picked up a piece of snack and sent it to the bamboo leaf's mouth.

The bamboo leaves immediately swallowed.

In fact, he can't chew at all when he eats. Most of the time, he tastes it and swallows it directly into his stomach.

But this time, before he could swallow the snacks directly, a layer of soft, glutinous and very sweet juice slowly melted in his mouth.

This sweet taste is very attractive, and what's more attractive is that when the outer juice completely melts in the mouth, another layer of rich and sweet smell full of flower fragrance comes, instantly covering the previous layer of sweetness and permeating the whole mouth.

At that moment, Zhuye really felt the gorgeous fireworks blooming in his mouth. He even forgot to swallow and was completely immersed in the rich sweetness.

That feeling is like... A small green snake is walking among the blooming flowers, and the tip of his nose is full of the fragrance and softness of flowers. Don't mention how wonderful it is.

It was not until the last sweetness in the mouth slowly dissipated that the bamboo leaves slowly came to their senses, and a pair of small eyes were about to flash out of starlight: "hissing!" It's so delicious!

"As long as you like bamboo leaves." Looking at by the young family with such a gaze, Ye Chen's heart was almost turned into water.

Then he fed bamboo leaves one snack after another until all the snacks went into the belly of the bamboo leaves. Then Ye Chen replaced another plate of dishes and was ready to continue to feed.

Zhuye closed his little mouth with regret. He had just eaten a few pieces. How could the snack be gone?

He hasn't had a good time!

Ye Chen laughed and had to open his mouth to comfort himself, "The reason why I didn't do much for the first time is that I'm afraid that bamboo leaves don't like to eat. Since bamboo leaves like them, I'll help you make more next time, okay?"

When Zhu Ye, who had always been coaxed, heard this, he didn't lose his temper and ate a piece of roast rabbit meat obediently.

Although the taste is not as delicious as those snacks just now, after all, it is the human who made his own cooking, which is still reluctantly acceptable.

I felt that Zhuye was such an arrogant little idea, and Ye Chen laughed again. Before that, these dishes were all favorites of bamboo leaves. As a result, after having that plate of snacks, these dishes could become reluctantly accepted. How could his little green snake be so cute?

When the bamboo leaves destroyed all the vegetables they had loved before, it was past eight o'clock in the evening on the planet. Ye Chen first cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks, and then hugged the little green snake and said, "Actually, when the bamboo leaves just fell asleep, I did another thing in addition to making snacks. Do you want to know?"

Zhuye immediately raised his little head curiously. Did this human prepare other delicious food for him?

The first thought that came out of the little guy's mind was food. Ye Chen couldn't laugh or cry. He reached out and ordered the small head of bamboo leaves and said drowningly, "It's not food."

Hearing that it was not food, Zhu Ye's little head pulled down slightly, but he still replied cooperatively: "Hiss~" I want to know~

Although Zhu Ye looked very reluctant, Ye Shen still pretended not to notice and took this sentence, pretending to be mysterious: "The answer is in the yard. Zhu Ye and I will go and have a look."

After saying that, Ye Chen got up with the little green snake in his arms and walked to the door.

The bamboo leaves looked left and right with their little heads, but they still only saw a dark and nothing else.

This planet is different from the main star. There is no luminous asteroid that revolves around it, so at night, there is no light to find except artificial lights.

So what exactly is Ye Shen doing?

Just as the bamboo leaves looked puzzled and curious, a pink light suddenly flashed in the middle of the yard, and then the light began to extend in a certain direction and turned into a pink line.