(46) Angry Memories

It was a mecha practice class. Ye Chen thought it must be a good opportunity to communicate with Zhuye. As long as he did not perform well in class, Zhuye would definitely stand up and correct himself.

At the beginning, the situation was indeed the case.

Ye Shen deliberately made a small mistake when controlling the mecha, which made the mecha staggered and almost fell directly to the ground.

Zhu Ye also immediately ran out and said ferily: "When you were in the theory class before, didn't the professor already describe the operation clearly and make a detailed demonstration? How can you still have such a small problem? It's really stupid!"

Ye Chen immediately put on an umblow look and asked for advice: "How should I operate here? I forgot what the professor said.

Zhu Ye hummed twice and looked very arrogant, but he quickly gave the correct answer: "The professor said in class that when completing this operation, you must pay attention. If the force is too strong, it is likely to make the mecha fall directly, but if the force is too light, the mecha may not move. Don't worry when you do it. Take your time. Start with the lightest strength, increase it little by little, and you will soon find the strength that suits you.

After listening to Zhu Ye's words carefully, Ye Chen nodded: "Thank you, Zhu Ye. I'll try it now."

After that, Ye Chen pretended to try it seriously several times, but every time he deliberately avoided the best strength, making the mecha seem to be too much.

Naturally, Zhu Ye inevitably said a few more arrogantly. Although the tone sounded very arrogant, the content of the words was not serious about pointing out the night.

Ye Chen was very satisfied with such a situation, but he was afraid that too many mistakes would cause suspicion from bamboo leaves. Therefore, after several trials, he gradually played normally.

Zhu Ye was relieved and made sure that Ye Chen had mastered the operation skills, so he retracted back into the spiritual realm and did not move.

At the end of a class, Ye Chen came out of the mecha happily. He was about to go to the classroom of the next class when he was caught up by a boy from behind.

"Ye Chen, wait for me." Although the boy who caught up with him was not very close to Ye Chen, he was not too bad. At least this man never laughed at Ye Chen, and the two people never had a conflict.

It's just that Ye Chen has always been introverted in front of his classmates. At this time, he was stopped and just nodded faintly and did not speak.

The male classmate seemed to be in high spirits, so he almost put his hand on Ye Chen's shoulder: "The next class is quite far away. Let's go together."

Ye Chen nodded again and didn't say anything.

If he knew what the boy would say next, Ye Chen would never nod at this time, but decisively choose to stay away from the other party. Unfortunately, he did not know this at that time.

"By the way, is there something wrong with the mecha you just used in the practice class?" So when the male classmate spoke like this, although Ye Chen faintly sensed something was wrong, it was too late to stop him.

"Aren't you very proficient in that operation before? How did you make so many mistakes just now?

Hearing this, Ye Shen's face suddenly darkened. At the same time, there was a slight fluctuation in his spiritual realm, but soon it was silent.

Ye Shen screamed in a dark and was thinking about how to remedy it. He heard the male student continue to say doubtfully, "It's the same for the previous few times. Obviously, I've seen you skillfully operate the mecha to complete those operations, but you always make mistakes in class as soon as the time comes. Isn't it because of nervousness?"