(91) I like you

These words made Zhu Ye's heart beat slightly and feel ups and downs, but there was no original pain and blame for Ye Chen.

He admitted that at the moment when Ye Shen pushed him into the escape pod, he was very angry, sad, desperate and powerless. At that time, he even thought that since this person had made such a choice, he should bear the consequences that he could not forgive him for the rest of his life.

But no matter how angry and desperate he was at that time, Zhuye finally couldn't bear to completely cut off the connection with Ye Chen. He just chose to temporarily seal his memory and gave himself a chance for Ye Chen to start a new way.

But if you just block the memory, things seem to be too boring, so there is the so-called cute system.

However, Zhuye will never admit that the biggest reason why he made such a gadget is that he has long wanted to be cute, but because of his noble snake demon status, he has not been able to find a sufficient reason and the right time. This has been delayed until now, and he has not been able to complete this little one. The wish.

Now that there is a rare opportunity, how can bamboo leaves be easily missed?

However, Zhuye also knew that it was impossible to block his memory all the time, so he set up a switch to unlock his memory. When he heard the three words "escape pod" from the mouth of the night, the memory would slowly be revived.

The reason why such a switch was set is that Zhu Ye knew that after experiencing the previous incident, Ye Shen would not take the initiative to mention these three words in front of him unless he had to mention it.

The fact was indeed as expected by Zhu Ye. It was not until the two encountered a similar situation again that Ye Chen said these three words in front of him again to awaken his memory.

If you want to summarize the amnesia experience during this period, the most important thing Zhuye wants to say is, it's really beautiful to be cute!

Zhuye has decided that even if he has recovered his memory, he will continue the long-term task of being cute and must not give up halfway.

Although this kind of behavior is indeed not in line with his noble identity, the people here do not know his original identity. Ye Chen knows about this matter, but they are all his own people, and he will not tell others, so there is nothing to worry about.

Thinking about this, Zhuye completely jumped out of the slightly subtle atmosphere at present, and his whole body became happy. He patted Ye Shen's shoulder and said generously, "It doesn't matter. Although I was really angry before, I have relieved now. I have forgiven you, but you can't be like it again in the future. It was like that last time.

Ye Chen was originally in a deep self-blame. Suddenly, he heard Zhu Ye say in such a brisk tone that he had forgiven him. He was stunned at first, and then his heart was full of ecstasy.

"Did Zhu Ye really forgive me?" Although he never showed his negative emotions, after that incident, Ye Chen had been deeply responsible for himself, and he was always worried that Zhu Ye would not forgive him.

Ye Chen knew how ridiculous he had been wrong, and knew that no matter what the result was in the end, it was his own fault, but even if he knew this clearly, he would still feel scared, worried and worried.

After being terrened for so long, he actually heard Zhu Ye say that he forgave him. At that moment, Ye Chen even couldn't believe his ears.

Seeing that Ye Chen looked at himself in a daze, as if he had completely forgotten how to speak, Zhuye couldn't help grinning.

He squeezed Ye Shen's cheek with two hands and gently pulled out: "Why do you look stupid? Isn't it stupid? Do you still know who I am?"

Ye Chen grabbed the small hand deliberately messed up by the bamboo leaf and clenched it tightly in the palm of his hand: "Bamboo leaf, you are my bamboo leaf."

Zhuye's face was inexplicably hot: "When did I become yours?"

"Bamboo leaves have always been mine," Ye Chen was excited and looked at the bamboo leaves affectionately. The two hands were closed and the two small hands wrapped around the bamboo leaves. "From the moment you came to this world, you are mine."

"You're still struggling with quantum beasts, are you? I'm not your quantum beast. Zhuye stared at Yechen unhappily. As a noble bamboo leaf green snake demon, he didn't want to be a quantum beast.

The existence of almost no self-awareness, like an accessory, is not worthy of his noble identity at all.

Ye Shen slowly hooked his lips and approached the small face of the bamboo leaves. Their noses almost stuck together: "Of course you are not my quantum beast, but you are mine, and I am also yours."

This sentence makes Zhuye's face even hotter. Everyone is not a child, especially Zhuye, who has lived for so many years. Even if he has not experienced something, he must understand.

Moreover, Ye Chen did not intend to give Zhu Ye a chance to pretend to be stupid at all. The next sentence was: "Zhu Ye, I like you. Would you like to be my lover?"

The face of Zhuye is completely red. How can anyone just be forgiven and say such a thing? This is too... too unshared, isn't it?

Ye Chen's expression seemed to be calm, but in fact, his mind was already in a panic. He knew that this was not the most appropriate time to confess, but he didn't want to wait any longer.

After experiencing a painful lesson of almost losing his beloved, Ye Chen no longer had the courage to take another risk.

He could accept Zhuye's rejection, but he couldn't accept that he didn't even have a chance to confess to Zhuye.

And for the current night sinking, the rejection of bamboo leaves is not the end, but just a new beginning.

After deeply understanding the taste of loss, how could Ye Chen give up for the second time?

Therefore, although he was in a panic, Ye Chen had actually thought about the matter clearly for a long time. At this moment, he was just waiting for Zhu Ye's answer, acceptance, or rejection.

However, he held his breath and waited for a long time, and the final result was... The bamboo leaves suddenly turned into a small green snake, and then quickly got into his arms.

Ye Shen:????

Are bamboo leaves going to avoid this problem? Or... are the bamboo leaves rejecting themselves in disguise?

Thinking of the latter possibility, even though Ye Chen was ready, he still felt cold and panicked.

But this will not change his mind. Even if Zhuye refuses him, he will never give up. He will carefully guard Zhuye for the rest of his life.

Just as Ye Chen comforted himself and kept cheering himself, a small green head poked out of his arms, and then the little green snake quickly stretched out Xinzi, kissed Ye Shen's cheek, and then quickly shrank back.

Although you are just an ordinary human, for the sake of your love for me being so cute, I will force you to be my snake wife!