(10) Shrimp steamed buns

The experiment that Zhu Ye had to do was actually very simple, but Ye Chen refused to cooperate. Every time he wanted to carry out the experiment, he was cleverly dodged by the other party with various excuses.

In desperation, the bamboo leaves could only give up temporarily.

Until night fell, when Ye Shen fell asleep beside him, the bamboo leaves pretending to be asleep immediately opened their eyes and climbed to Ye Chen's hand.

He first placed the two cute fragments in the system package separately, and then began the experiment.

For the first time, Zhu Ye controlled his thoughts and touched the fingertips of the night with his little head, but nothing happened.

The second time, Zhu Ye controlled his thoughts and touched Ye Shen's wrist with his little head, but nothing happened.

The third time, he adjusted his idea and touched his finger again with the idea of giving a cute fragment to Ye Chen.

Something magical happened. Bamboo leaves only felt that something flowed quickly from him and spread to Ye Chen's fingertips, and a cute fragment in the package disappeared in an instant.

The use of cute pieces really has something to do with your own ideas!

For the fourth time, Zhu Ye touched Ye Shen's wrist with the same idea, and the second cute fragment disappeared smoothly.

The two cute fragments were used up, and Zhu Ye probably had an answer in his heart. He happily swam back to sleep on the side of his neck.

But he didn't know that he had just fallen asleep, and the night, which should have been asleep, slowly opened his eyes.

In the dark, Ye Chen turned slightly, and his deep eyes stared at the bamboo leaf for a long time. Finally, he sighed, gently imprinted a kiss on the small head of the bamboo leaf, and then closed his eyes again.

This night, the bamboo leaves slept soundly. When they woke up in a daze in the morning, Ye Chen had already stood by the bed and changed her clothes.

Today, I'm going to the palace as a guest. Ye Chen specially changed into a rather solemn black dress. When he saw the bamboo leaves wake up, he turned his head and asked him, "Can I wear it like this?"

The bamboo leaves, who had not fully woken up, looked up and down the night several times and nodded: "hiss~" It's very beautiful~ This suit suits you~

In fact, Zhu Ye feels that a guy like Ye Chen, who is handsome and has an extremely good figure, must look good no matter what clothes he wears, not to mention such a dress that highlights his temperament.

But he won't say such words.

He didn't say it, but Ye Chen was clearly aware of the idea of bamboo leaves.

He squeezed the corners of his lips slightly, but still couldn't stop the rising corners of his mouth. He could only turn his head and take a small red bow tie from the bedside table: "This is for you."

Bamboo leaves tilted their heads to look at the things in Ye Chen's hand. What's the use of this thing?

Ye Chen hooked his lips and showed him the correct way to use the red bow tie, so a small green snake with a small red bow tie around his neck soon appeared in the mirror.

Ye Chen looked at the little green snake with a red bow tie, then clenched his fist against his lips, and tried to restrain his smile and commented, "This bow tie is very suitable for you."

The combination of red and green is really bright and lively.

The little green snake looked around in the mirror, looked very satisfied with the dress, and hissed and thanked him twice.

The smile on the corners of Ye Chen's mouth was even stronger, but he forcibly covered it up. He held the little green snake in the palm of his hand, went downstairs, and said, "I have prepared fresh shrimp steamed buns and soy milk for breakfast. It should be steamed at this time."

Speaking of food, the eyes of the bamboo leaves lit up, and the tail shook left and right happily, and even the red bow tie on the neck was shaking slightly.

Ye Chen looked down at the little green snake with a cheerful breath all over his body, and his mood became better, and his fingertips gently clicked on his little head.

The bamboo leaves hissed and turned their heads, leaving two shallow tooth marks on his fingertips, and then continued to twist happily.

When the steaming fresh shrimp steamed buns were served on the table, the bamboo leaves suddenly twisted more happily: "Hissing~" It smells so good~ I want to eat~

"It's too hot now. Wait a minute," Ye Shen lifted the lid of the steamer, revealing the crystal-filled small steamed buns with a strong aroma. "Soy milk is also a little hot. Don't worry."

But Zhu Ye couldn't wait. Seeing that Ye Chen didn't move, he simply rushed up the whole snake, bit on a small steamed bag, and then retreated back with a whimper.

Good... so hot! I almost burned him!

Ye Chen looked at the bamboo leaves that were hot and twisted, and even the bow tie was twisted. He quickly poured a glass of water and handed it over: "Don't worry, drink some water first."

The bamboo leaves were so hot that they were about to cry. When they saw the water glass, they didn't care so much. They directly plunged in and rolled in it a few times, which was much more comfortable.

Ye Chen, who was holding a water cup, paused his fingertips slightly. He couldn't help opening his light brain again and secretly recorded a small video.

After putting the small video into the treasured folder and looking at the recent pile of photos and videos, Ye Chen suddenly realized his change.

This change lies not only in the photos and videos he secretly took, but also in the intimate interaction between him and the bamboo leaves, but also in the change of his attitude.

In the past, he also put bamboo leaves in the most special position, but he had never been with him like this.

At that time, I was too restrained. Even if I had some ideas, I would never turn them into reality, and I didn't even dare to show them.

It was not until now that Ye Chen realized how stupid he was at that time. Obviously, he could try to grasp it, but he stopped because of the defects of his personality and missed a lot.

When he felt comfortable, the bamboo leaves swam out of the glass and began to look at the small steamed buns in the steamer. When will he start eating?

Seeing that Ye Chen didn't know what he thought of, he began to be in a daze. Zhu Ye suddenly twitched twice on his wrist with a little unhappiness: "Hiss~" I want to eat small steamed buns~

Ye Chen came to his senses and said in a gentle and low voice, "Let me add it for you. Do you want to dip it in some sauce? Which kind of bamboo leaves do you like?

He had a total of three kinds of dipping sauces, namely garlic dipping sauce, hot and sour dipping sauce, and sesame oil dipping sauce.

The bamboo leaves curiously came to the three small dishes, tasted them separately, and finally chose the hot and sour dipping sauce.

Ye Chen took the small steamed bun and dipped it in the sauce, and then sent it to the bamboo leaf's mouth.

Finally, I ate delicious fresh shrimp steamed buns. The bamboo leaves were more satisfying, and the whole snake was almost intoxicated.

Ye Chen was feeding bamboo leaves while drinking his own nutrient. Although the nutrient did not have any taste, looking at the little green snake eating with relish, Ye Shen seemed to taste the sweetness of the nutrient.