(63) People's Eyes

The fans who had just blown up the night late the day because of the personal dynamics of the night, they didn't have time to calm down, so they fried again.

Fan 1: Damn it! Major General Ye Chen unexpectedly came to show his love early in the morning. Single dogs can't afford to hurt!

Fan 2: I don't care! I don't care! I don't care! Anyway, this pair was locked by me. I fed the key upstairs. No one can open it!

Fan 3: What a pity upstairs.

Fan 4: No, I'm not pitiful! I'm very relieved to be able to swallow this key!

Fan 5: Oh, another crazy one. Drag it out quickly.

Fan 6:???? I always feel that the painting style of Major General Ye Chen's fans has become a little strange recently. Isn't everyone quite reserved in the past? Why did you suddenly become so unrestrained?

Fan 7: Joke, even Major General Ye Chen's own painting style has suddenly changed. What are we fans still holding back? What we have to do now, of course, is to hold Major General Ye Chen's thigh tightly and follow him to change the style of painting!

Fan 8: The little cutie of bamboo leaves is so understanding. I really want to take her home and hide it secretly!

Fan 9: I unilaterally announced that I would expel the fans upstairs instead of Major General Ye Shen and declare war on you on his behalf.

Fan 10: Oh, wow! Major General Ye Chen is so cute! Eating an egg has to show love, which is simply a loss (gan) heart (de) disease (piao) mad (liang)!

......

In the roaring shouts of fans, Ye Chen's challenge with a passer-by came as promised. Early in the morning, Zhu Ye got up and ran to command the robot to help Ye Chen prepare breakfast.

Ye Chen secretly recorded this scene, and at the same time, he got up refreshed and dressed.

Ye Chen himself had no inner fluctuation in this challenge, but when he had breakfast, he realized a serious problem when he saw Zhu Ye looking at himself with a worried face.

Zhu Ye still seems to misunderstand that he is seriously injured, so he is worried that he will lose in the game?

"Don't worry, Zhuye. I won't lose today's game." Ye Shen smiled and rubbed the little head of the bamboo leaves.

Zhuye was even more depressed when he heard the news. This human being was obviously so seriously injured, but he still had to work hard to win the challenge for himself. It really moved the snake. But will he really die on the field?

Ye Chen, who sensed the idea of bamboo leaves: "..." Does he really look so weak?

However, no matter how worried the bamboo leaf little green snake was, Ye Shen finally came to the Colosseum.

Although everyone thinks that there is no suspense in today's duel, after all, the party involved in the duel is the famous Major General Ye Shen. Especially recently, the hot topic about Admiral Ye Shen has been continuous. How can the managers of the Colosseum miss this excellent publicity opportunity?

Over the past three days, he has been making people post related to this on the virtual Internet, and even put the duel on the best position on the homepage of the virtual colosseum, doing enough publicity in all aspects.

Not only that, the managers of the Colosseum also spent three days to build a virtual duel arena that could accommodate a whole million viewers at the same time.

You should know that the duel three days ago has made him heartbroken for a long time. If it hadn't been for the limitation of virtual seats, the Colosseum would have added at least 100,000 new customers. This time he would definitely seize the opportunity and never let the tragedy happen again!

The fact is indeed as he expected. As soon as the duel arena of the game was opened, he immediately welcomed a large number of onlookers. He thought that one million seats was enough, but who knew that in less than a few minutes, the places in the arena were already crowded. This speed was simply crazy!

While the manager was pleased with the rapid increase of new customers in the Colosseum, he regretted that he still underestimated the popularity of Admiral Ye Shen and did not set up more onlookable seats in this costly duel.

However, in any case, the most important thing in the duel is the duel itself that will be started next.

The duel between the two sides was set at ten o'clock in the morning. When Ye Shen rushed to the Colosseum with bamboo leaves, the fat man was already waiting there.

Seeing Ye Chen, the fat man unexpectedly came over provocatively and raised his chin and said, "In three days, Major General Ye Chen should have considered what position to lose, right?"

Looking at his appearance, he was so arrogant that he didn't seem to consider the possibility of losing the duel at all, which was completely different from what he looked like three days ago.

Ye Chen raised his eyebrows slightly and did not intend to quarrel with this man. He was about to go around directly. As a result, he lowered his head and saw the angry bamboo leaves standing on his shoulders.

Ye Chen's footsteps paused slightly, and immediately changed his mind. He turned his head and looked at the fat man: "You should ask yourself this question."

The fat man snorted coldly and said arrogantly: "It seems that Major General Ye Chen's mouth is quite hard. I originally wanted you not to lose so badly, so that fans would not turn black directly when they saw it, but now it seems that Major General Ye Chen is not going to cherish this opportunity!"

"Thank you for reminding me that I still need to think about this problem," Ye Chen raised his eyebrows slightly, and his voice said without any ups and downs. "Sure enough, compared with me, you are more relaxed when facing this duel. So you didn't have fans to worry about, so you took the initiative to help me think about this problem?

The fat man blushed by Ye Chen's words. He couldn't speak for a long time. He had to snort coldly, leaving a very old-fashioned "Wait for me", and then shook his sleeves and walked away.

After the fat man left, Ye Chen looked down at the bamboo leaves, and his expression became gentle in an instant: "Are the bamboo leaves satisfied with my performance just now?"

Originally, Zhuye was very angry, but after seeing Ye Chen slash away in a few words, he was in a much better mood. At this time, he was asked by Ye Chen like this and couldn't help blinking doubt. He asked himself what he was doing? He didn't fight against others for himself.

However, in the face of Ye Chen's expectant eyes, Zhu Ye still looked a little bit of a little bit of his head.

"As long as the bamboo leaves are satisfied." Ye Chen gently rubbed his chin against the small head of bamboo leaves, and the past came to his mind.

That was after Zhu Ye helped him teach his classmates to find fault again, but at that time, because Zhu Ye was too angry and did not control his strength, he injured the leg of one of his classmates, and the result was quite serious.

Although this incident was done by Zhu Ye, the final charge still fell on Ye Shen, which made him punished by the college for the first time.

The author has something to say: Jinjiang Literature joins hands with the author and wishes dear readers: Spring Festival holiday, peace and happiness! At the same time, we warmly remind everyone to wash their hands frequently, wear masks, ventilate more, and gather less.