(18) The body is better.

Han Wen didn't notice it at all. Instead, he raised his eyebrows proudly and said, "Aren't you just waiting for the military department to vent your anger? What can't you figure out?"

Ye Chen asked again, "Why did the military department help me?"

Seeing that he was not over, Han Wen couldn't help rolling his eyes, but replied in more detail, "You are a major general of the military department. That guy who doesn't know his identity dares to embarrass you in public and say such excessive words. Of course, the military department will not sit idly by. Of course, the most important thing is because of your current body..."

Speaking of this, Han Wen immediately realized that there was something wrong with the topic. He quickly stopped and coughed twice and said, "Anyway, the military headquarters will definitely not ignore it. I think that guy will be severely punished, and maybe he will be directly expelled from the military department."

After listening to the Korean words, Zhu Ye understood Ye Chen's intention. It turned out that he didn't care about it, but changed his way of calculating.

Yu Hui was obviously a brainless man. He thought that Ye Shen was seriously injured now, and it was difficult to return to the military headquarters in the future. He really lost his power, but ignored the reason why Ye Shen was seriously injured.

Therefore, the more sensitive it is in this sensitive period, the more he can't offend Ye Chen, otherwise even if he doesn't take action, the military headquarters will not sit idly by.

In particular, his move offended not only the people who supported Ye Chen from the military department, but also the group who tried to move flowers and trees and take away Ye Shen's name, so it is possible to understand what kind of end the guy Yuhui is about to have.

Seeing that Zhu Ye had figured it out, Ye Chen nodded faintly to Han Wen and said, "You're right, so you shouldn't worry now, right?"

Han Wen snorted arrogantly: "I wasn't worried about you, okay? No matter how bad you are, you are a major general in the military department. You can't be bullied by others for nothing, right?

As if he thought of something, Han Wen suddenly laughed twice and glanced at the little green snake hanging on Ye Chen's wrist: "How do I see that someone posted on the virtual Internet, saying that Major General Ye Chen took the initiative to talk to him, and happily talked about whether your pet is cute or not? It seems that there is more than one such post?

Hearing this, a touch of unnaturalness flashed in Ye Chen's eyes, but then asked calmly, "Don't you think bamboo leaves are very cute?"

Zhu Ye proudly poked out his little head and waited for Han Wen to praise him.

But who knew that Han Wen curled his lips and said with disgust, "I don't think it's only a guy like you who opens the filter eight hundred times that will think this little snake is very cute, right?"

Zhu Ye suddenly became unhappy. He grinned and hissed twice. How could this guy say that? Obviously, many people praise him for being cute!

Ye Chen touched the small head of the bamboo leaf soothingly, raised his eyes and glanced at Han Wen and said, "You can only explain one problem if you say this."

Han Wen happily stared at Zhu Ye and said curiously, "What's the problem?"

Ye Chen replied solemnly, "It means that you don't appreciate Meng's eyes."

Zhu Ye immediately nodded repeatedly to express his approval. Ye Chen was right, and this sentence could also expand the scope. It should be that all those who thought he was not cute did not appreciate Meng's vision!