(11) Goodbye, little prince.

When the bamboo leaves reluctantly swallowed the last small steamed bun, Ye Chen also drank the last sip of sweet nutrients.

The dishes on the dinner table were cleaned up by the robot, and Ye Chen hugged the little green snake to help him clean up his mouth, put on his bow tie again, and then took him out.

For security and other factors, the night-sinking spacecraft could only stop outside the palace, and then changed to the royal carriage that had been waiting for a long time at the gate of the palace.

The existence of carriages has been very rare in the interstellar era, but it has continued in the royal family as a tradition.

It was the first time for Zhuye to take a carriage. He couldn't help standing on Ye Chen's legs and looking around curiously.

Ye Shen circled him with his fingers and said, "If Zhu Ye likes carriages, we can also buy one when we go back."

The bamboo leaves immediately nodded repeatedly, and the feeling of turbulence was quite interesting.

More than ten minutes later, the carriage stopped in front of a luxurious palace.

Ye Chen was led into the palace by the servant. When he looked up, he saw the queen and the little prince sitting in the main seat.

Seeing that the night was sinking, the queen took the initiative to get up and pull the little prince to greet him. After a few greetings, the two sides took their seats.

During this period, the bamboo leaves have been curiously looking at the layout of the palace, while the little prince who follows the queen has been looking at the bamboo leaves in the palm of the night.

"Little snake..." The little prince's childish voice sounded, which also successfully led the topic of both sides to the bamboo leaves.

The queen answered gently, "Do you still remember this little snake?"

The little prince nodded obediently: "He is a little snake..."

He had asked someone to check the information before, and he already knew the identity of the bamboo leaves.

Ye Chen touched the small head of the bamboo leaf and said, "His name is Zhu Ye."

At this time, Ye Chen finally remembered that he still had the main task to do, and shook his little head very cooperatively: "Hiss~" Hello~

The little prince stood up from the queen, slowly ran to Ye Chen, and leaned slightly at the little green snake in his hand: "Did you save me before?"

Zhu Ye immediately nodded and admitted.

There was a bright smile on the little prince's face, and he said in a milky voice, "Thank you."

The bamboo leaf shook his little head: "Hiss~" You're welcome~

Thinking of the content of the main task, Zhu Ye looked up at Ye Chen, hoping that he could take the initiative to seize this opportunity and close the relationship with the little prince.

But the result was obviously to disappoint him. Ye Chen sat there with no expression. Although it was not too serious, it was definitely not kind.

Obviously, he had neither the intention to get close to the little prince, nor did he want to let the little prince approach him.

Zhu Ye rolled his eyes weakly. It seemed that the task this time still depended on him.

In the eyes of these people, his current identity should be Ye Chen's pet, so as long as he has a good relationship with the little prince, it will be even closer to the relationship between Ye Chen and the little prince, right?

Thinking of this, Zhu Ye was about to swim down from Ye Chen's palm. Unexpectedly, as soon as he swam forward a little distance, he was slipped back by Ye Chen.

I tried again and was brought back.

Zhu Ye was a little unhappy: "Hiss!" I'm going to play with the little prince!

Ye Chen said lightly, "Don't move around."

This tone is really like worrying about his pet running around in a strange environment, and only he knows what he really thinks.

Ye Shen's current thoughts are very contradictory.

He knows very well that the tasks that Zhuye is doing now are all for himself. He doesn't want Zhuye to work so hard for himself, and even do things he doesn't like, but he feels very worried and soft because of Zhuye's dedication to him.

He knew that rationally, he should prevent Zhu Ye from continuing to do these tasks, but subjectively, it was difficult to make up his mind.

The greed that the object he cares about can make himself better affects both his thoughts and his actions.

It seems that he should have refused the queen's invitation, but he still changed his mind under the cuteness of bamboo leaves.

But he knew that he should not continue to waver like this.

The queen didn't know what Ye Chen was thinking. When she heard the words, she smiled gently and said, "Zhu Ye seems to like the little prince very much. Can you let him hug him?"

The queen still has a good impression and reassuring about this little snake that saved her son's life.

The little prince immediately followed, "Can I hold it?"

Zhu Ye naturally nodded when he heard the words. If he hadn't been afraid of scaring the little prince, he would have wanted to bite Ye Shen directly.

I'm so obvious that this guy still can't understand it. It's really stupid!

Zhu Ye was about to throw himself into the arms of the little prince when he heard Ye Chen say solemnly, "Zhu Ye is timid and a little afraid of others."

Bamboo leaves: "..."

After a moment of confusedness, Zhu Ye's tail tip hit Ye Shen's wrist. Can you stop messing around?

The corners of the queen's eyes twitched at the serious Ye Chen, and then at the angry little green snake. She almost couldn't maintain the gentle smile on her face, but she didn't say much.

However, the child didn't have so many worries. The little prince blinked his big eyes twice and said strangely, "But Zhu Ye seems to like me, and he is angry now."

Ye Chen didn't blink his eyes: "The nature of bamboo leaves is different from others. The way he expresses his love and fear is..."

Before he finished speaking, the bamboo leaves had bitten the mouth of the night sinking tiger.

Ye Chen looked down at the little green snake hanging in his hand and continued without changing his face, "Bite is one of the ways for bamboo leaves to express love."

The bamboo leaves were angry. They just wanted to bite gently, but one of them was out of control and directly bit out two small blood holes.

Seeing the blood dripping slowly, the queen was shocked and was thinking about how to ease the atmosphere, but the little prince suddenly said with envy: "You are so brave!"

"Huh?" The night looked up at the little prince puzzledly.

The little prince blinked his eyes and said, "If it were me, I would definitely not dare to raise it. I'm afraid of pain."

When he said this, the little prince's eyes kept falling on Ye Chen's hand, and his little face was wrinkled and bleeding. It must have hurt so much.

Only the little prince present will really believe Ye Chen's words, and even have further associations with this.

As soon as the little prince's childlike and simple voice fell, Zhu Ye heard the wonderful voice of the system: "Congratulations on successfully completing this main task. This task will reward two cute fragments. Please take good care of it."

As soon as the bamboo leaves loosened their teeth, their eyes lit up in an instant.

Unexpectedly, Ye Chen made such a mess. This task was successfully completed. What made him even more happy was that he got two cute pieces at once this time!

Ye Chen: "..." Is he self-defeating?