(82) New Feeding Method

After Zhu Ye was served by Ye Shen and dressed, he ran out happily. Ye Chen was afraid that he would not adapt to human condition and bumped again, so he hurriedly followed his heels.

Although it was said at a moment ago that there were many things that were inconvenient after becoming human beings, after adapting, bamboo leaves performed much more actively than normal human beings.

It is estimated that even a sentry with strong action is not as lively as bamboo leaves at this time.

He seemed to look at everything very strange. He smuggled around in the room for a long time before he reluctantly sat down under the comfort of the night.

Of course, bamboo leaves do not sit directly on the chair, but on the lap of the night.

Ye Chen held the waist of the bamboo leaf in his left hand, in case he moved around again and refused to eat obediently. He held a spoon in his right hand and scooped a spoonful of sweet and delicious porridge of flowers and sent it to the bamboo leaf's mouth.

Zhu Ye swallowed the porridge in a sip, bulged his cheeks and chewed for a long time before swallowing it. He deliberately puffed up his cheeks, poked his little face with his hand, and smiled with a brow bent: "It's so funny."

Ye Chen was amused by the cute behavior of the bamboo leaves. He only felt that his heart was soft. He took a crispy fried spring roll and sent it to the bamboo leaf's mouth. Hearing the other party chewing happily, he also tasted a piece.

The taste of ordinary people's food is still too strong for sentries, but it is still within the acceptance of night sinking.

In addition, he is in a really good mood now, and he can barely accept this kind of food.

He took a sip of porridge with the spoon that the bamboo leaves had just used, probably because although the porridge was sweet, the taste was light, and he actually felt that the taste seemed to be good.

However, he didn't dare to try the remaining dishes. They were all specially prepared for bamboo leaves, and the sentry would definitely not accept them.

However, although he couldn't accept it, Ye Chen still wanted to tease the bamboo leaves. He deliberately slowed down and stretched his chopsticks to the cut rabbit leg.

Sure enough, before his chopsticks touched the fat and oily roast rabbit leg, a small hand reached out and gently patted his wrist.

"Do not steal my meat!" Zhu Ye righteously condemned it.

Ye Chen smiled and continued to tease him: "But I prepared breakfast. Can't you let me have a bite?"

Zhuye hesitated for a moment. Although she was reluctant to give up her roast rabbit legs, after struggling, she curled her lips and said reluctantly, "Well... then I'll give you a piece, but you can only eat one piece, no more!"

Ye Chen finally couldn't help laughing and took a piece of roast rabbit meat to Zhu Ye's mouth: "I'm teasing you, but thank Zhu Ye for being willing to share your food with me."

Zhu Ye stared at Ye Chen with big eyes, then opened his mouth and took the large piece of roast rabbit meat directly into his mouth.

Well... The roast rabbit leg is really delicious!

Although Zhuye also likes porridge and fried spring rolls, compared with these, he still likes them more. They smell fragrant and look like rich and oily meat.

"I still want to eat that!" After swallowing the roasted rabbit leg in his mouth, the bamboo leaves stretched out their fingers to the honey chicken wings next to him.

He was used to being fed by Ye Shen. Even if he had become a human state, with his hands, he only opened one of the functions of his hands, which was to tell Ye Chen which dish he wanted to eat in the direction of his fingers.

Ye Chen is also happy to take time with him. Sometimes he doesn't need bamboo leaves to do it at all. With just one look, Ye Chen will bring the food he wants to eat to his mouth.

In the process, if the bamboo leaves eat too much in one bite, it is a little difficult to swallow, and Ye Shen will also feed him juice considerately.

After almost choking again and taking a few sips of juice, the bamboo leaves frowned and complained, "The human body is so bad that it can't be swallowed by a little bigger meat."

When he was still bamboo leaves green, he was so small that he could easily swallow the whole chicken wings!

Now that the mouth is getting bigger, how can it not be swallowed?

Ye Chen laughed again: "Swallowing the food directly is not as good as chewing slowly and savoring the food carefully? Don't bamboo leaves like the taste of these foods?

Zhu Ye immediately shook his head, saw that Ye Shen stopped feeding, and patted his wrist in a rush.

In the past, he used to do this with his tail. Now he has no tail, and it is not convenient to stretch out his feet. He can only replace it with his hands.

When Ye Chen sent a piece of braised pork to his mouth, Zhu Ye expressed his opinion contentedly: "Of course, I like the taste of these dishes very much. I just think it's too slow to eat like this, but it also makes sense. If you eat slowly, you can taste the taste of the dishes more, which is also good~"

Zhu Ye's mood at this time was very beautiful. When he spoke, his tone was slightly raised, and there was a small ending, with some coquettish taste that he did not notice. This tone made Ye Chen's heart seem to be filled with a layer of honey.

He couldn't help but reach out and gently poke the cheeks of the bamboo leaves, with a slight coolness on the delicate and tender skin. This touch made it difficult for him to withdraw his hand smoothly. Instead, he added another finger and gently pinched the cheeks of the bamboo leaves.

The bamboo leaves were pinched and frowned, and said vaguely, "What are you doing?"

"I'm afraid you'll eat too fast and choke," Ye Shen explained vaguely. When the bamboo leaves swallowed the meat in his mouth, he gave him a piece of chicken fillet. "Try this dish again and see if you like it."

Although this chicken fillet is also fried, the heat is just right. It is slightly crispy on the outside and full of tenderness on the inside. In addition, it is wrapped in a layer of rich sauce, which tastes fresh and delicious.

After the chicken fillet was eaten, the bamboo leaves' eyes lit up fiercely and nodded vigorously and said, "It's a good time!"

After saying that, he quickly patted Ye Shen's wrist with his little hand: "I still want to eat!"

Ye Chen helped him pick up a few more pieces and send them to his mouth. Seeing that the corners of the bamboo leaves were accidentally stained with sauce, he was about to get a tissue, but he made another move. Instead, he directly rubbed the corners of the bamboo leaf's lips with his index finger, and then inadvertently brushed his fingertips across his lips.

Well, this sauce really tastes good...

Zhu Ye didn't notice Ye Shen's behavior at all. He was still immersed in delicious food. He ate this and that, and then ate this. It was a pleasure to eat.

It was not until his stomach had become round that he stopped at the strong request of Ye Shen.

Seeing that the bamboo leaves were still a little reluctant, Ye Chen lowered and helplessly patted his round little belly and said, "It's already so bulging. If I eat it again, I'm afraid I'll really eat it like a pig."

Zhu Ye was very dissatisfied with this sentence and pouted and stared at the night: "I'm not a pig. Even if I eat too much, I will only become a little fat snake!"