(87) The scumbag who stepped on two boats

In addition to being frightened twice in a row, this hot air balloon trip is still very good for bamboo leaves. Especially after experiencing all the modes, he also fed most of the food in the refrigerator under the night sinking, and the whole feeding process was much satisfied.

In front of the hot air balloon, Zhu Ye satisfactorily satisfiedly, yawned, and stretched out his hand to the night: "I don't want to move. You can hold me down."

Ye Chen's eyes flashed slightly, and he nodded and bent down. He passed his arms with one hand, embraced his upper body, put his upper body under his leg, and picked him up in a standard princess hugging posture.

Unexpectedly, the next moment, the bamboo leaf kicked his legs unhapily: "Don't hug like this."

Ye Chen hurriedly tightened his arms to prevent the bamboo leaves falling from his arms, and asked softly, "How can the bamboo leaves want me to hug you?"

Zhu Ye directly reached out and hugged Ye Chen's neck: "Just like just now."

Ye Chen smiled helplessly again, hooking the upper body of the bamboo leaf in one hand, helping him adjust his posture in mid-air, and put the other hand on his buttocks.

"Is this okay?"

Zhu Ye moved his body, found a comfortable posture in Ye Chen's arms, and happily lay on his neck: "Uh-huh, it's much more comfortable."

Why didn't he think of such a comfortable posture before?

Feeling the slight warm breath on his neck, Ye Shen was moved and helpless. He could only take the bamboo leaves down the hot air balloon.

The next moment when the two appeared in the eyes of the public, a photo of the two koala hugging had been uploaded to the virtual Internet.

[After the princess hug, Major General Ye Chen reappeared the koala hug again. The two postures are intimate and they are really in love!]

1L:!!! I was still fantasizing that I thought something was wrong, but I didn't expect it to be true! Major General Ye Shen is really in love! I'm not alive!

3L: Major General Ye Shen fell in love, and my youth is over...

5L: Why is my bamboo leaf so miserable? How did he meet such a scumbag as Major General Ye Chen! I'm so angry!

7L: Why didn't you show your face again this time? Major General Ye Chen is so good at protecting his lover, right? Are you worried that your lover is too good-looking and will be coveted by others, so he deliberately didn't show his face?

9L: Oh, no matter how good-looking this person is, he is not as cute as my bamboo leaves. Anyway, in my eyes, he is a big bad guy who forcibly separates his beloved lover! Unforgivable!

11L: There is no need to say that upstairs, right? No matter how cute the bamboo leaves are, he is just a bamboo leaf green after all. Is it impossible to really fall in love with Major General Ye Chen? Now Major General Ye Chen has a real lover, which is a good thing.

13L: I don't care! I don't care! I don't care! Anyway, in my heart, Major General Ye Shen has been locked with Zhu Ye, and the key has turned into air. No one can open the lock!

15L: I'm the only one who cares about the bamboo leaf cutey. Why didn't you show up? Normally, even if there is a lover, it is impossible to really leave him alone with the extent of Major General Ye Chen's love for Zhuye, right? But I enlarged this photo ten times, and I didn't even let go of Major General Ye Chen's hair, but I couldn't find the figure of the little bamboo leaves.

17L: After listening to what the upstairs said, I suddenly felt even more sorry for bamboo leaves. This is really a new lover, so I completely forgot my old love. How could Major General Ye Chen be such a scum!

19L: Major General Ye Chen, if you really don't want bamboo leaves, just give him to me, okay? I really can't bear to see the little cutie with bamboo leaves hurt even a little bit...

21L: upstairs +1, you can not love, but please don't hurt.

......

When Ye Chen saw the content that condemned him on the virtual Internet, it was already late at night. He had just coaxed the bamboo leaves that had been playing excitedly for a long time to sleep, and then he had time to open the virtual net to have a look.

Looking at the hypothetical comments on the Internet that sympathize with bamboo leaves, scold themselves as bastards, and say that they let them give up bamboo leaves, Ye Chen felt funny and helpless.

He can accept the first two, but it is absolutely impossible to give up the bamboo leaves. It is impossible in this life, and even more impossible in the next life.

Ye Shen turned his head and looked at the lovely sleeping face of the bamboo leaves, and then entered the personal space and posted a personal dynamic.

The copywriting is [the beloved of this life.]

Below are two pictures. One is a photo taken by Ye Chen on the spot. In the photo, he is a close-up of him and the ten fingers of the bamboo leaves, which looks very romantic. The other is found from the previous collection. The bamboo leaves lie on his neck in the form of bamboo leaves green, rubbing his cheeks with his little head up. The picture is very lovely.

Ye Chen chose these two pictures with the original intention to imply that fans, whether it was the former little bamboo leaf green or the current teenager, they were the love of his life.

If you have a fan with a big mind, think about it a little deeper, and you may be able to guess that the two are actually the same person.

But this is obviously just his personal idea. When the fans saw this personal movement, they directly exploded.

Fan 1: Oh, my God! I really never thought that Major General Ye Chen would be a scumbag who stepped on two boats. What's more unacceptable to me is that he is so openly and upright!

Fan 2: On the one hand, he has ten fingers with other men, and on the other hand, he also has the face to say that bamboo leaves are the love of your life, scumbag man, scumbag man, scumbag man!

Fan 3: Heartbroken, no love, lossed...

Fan 4: So you fall in love when you fall in love. Why do you have to involve the little pity of bamboo leaves? Don't you think he is not pitiful enough? If you do this, won't your conscience hurt?

Fan 5: Bamboo leaf little cutie regards you as her own world, but you regard it as a side item when showing love. Is this really fair to bamboo leaves?

Fan 6: Major General Ye Chen, although I know that I am not your opponent, I still want to challenge you. I will never allow Zhu Ye to suffer any more harm!

Fan 7: The real warrior upstairs! That... Can you fight more pairs of games? If possible, please count me in.

Fan 8: Major Ye Chen is a scumbag, a scumbag among scumbags, do not accept rebuttal!

Fan 9: If you really don't love it, please let go of the bamboo leaves, okay?

......

Suddenly there is a "scumbag" labeled Ye Shen:??? Why did he suddenly become a scumbag? And why is the direction of the matter completely different from what he thought?

Ye Chen wanted to explain that he was not a scumbag, and Zhuye was not abandoned by him, let alone the accessory when he showed his love, but he could not directly reveal the true identity of Zhuye at this time, so he had to sigh helplessly, close his bare brain, and turned to sleep with his little bamboo leaf in his arms.