(51) The Colosseum

It is said to be an invitation letter. In fact, in terms of content, it is more like a challenge letter.

The invitation letter was sent by a loyal customer from the Colosseum. According to his description, the golden python he raised has participated in dozens of duels in the Colosseum, and each time it won very easily and beautifully.

When it comes to this, I have to roughly explain the meaning of the Colosseum.

As the name implies, the Colosseum is a place for beasts to fight.

Some of the beasts here are raised by the Colosseum for duels or performances, and some are brought by the customers here themselves.

The last description of this invitation should belong to the latter. In addition to the main golden python, the person seems to have other beasts used for duel.

After describing in detail how brave the golden python he raised was, the other party vaguely proposed that he hoped to have a harmonious and friendly competition with the bamboo-leaved green snake that was raised at night, and the place of the competition was naturally in the Colosseum.

If that's all, Ye Chen will ignore this invitation at most, and he will not feel unhappy.

But the problem is that at the end of this invitation, the man even proposed in a almsy tone that as long as Ye Chen dares to let his pet compete with his golden python, no matter what the result is, he will take out 100,000 star coins as a reward, and will never let Ye Chen go for a trip.

He even proposed that if Ye Shen's pet showed enough strength, he was willing to pay a lot of money to buy this bamboo leaf green snake.

After reading the content of the invitation, Ye Chen's eyebrows were wrinkled tightly, and his face was quite cold, obviously very unhappy.

Such an invitation is undoubtedly very rude to him. Looking at this person's tone, it is obvious that he doesn't take bamboo leaves seriously at all.

This made Ye Chen very unhappy, but when he looked at the bamboo leaves and was ready to calm his emotions, he was stunned by the scene he saw.

The bamboo leaves were swinging their tails with great interest at this time, and the two dark green eyes were shining brightly. Obviously, they were very interested in the content of the invitation letter.

Ye Chen: "..." Is it that Zhuye's idea is too simple to notice the contempt and arrogance in the invitation, or is his own idea too complicated to understand these meanings?

Ye Chen looked at the content of the invitation again and made sure that he didn't think much about it. Just as he was about to open his mouth, he heard a sound in Zhu Ye's mind.

"You have received a daily task, please check it in time."

Ye Chen: "..." He should have thought that this would be the case.

Compared with the night, Zhu Ye is much happier at this time.

He had no idea that there was a Colosseum before, but now that he knows it, of course he will have a good time.

So when the sound of the cute system sounded, Zhuye immediately rushed in. Sure enough, the daily task received this time was related to the Colosseum.

Daily tasks: Defeat at least 20 opponents in the Colosseum and become the brightest beast in the Colosseum.

Task time limit: 1 day.

This task is unsuppable for bamboo leaves, which can make him show his skills in the Colosseum.

After making up his mind, the bamboo leaves began to act coquettishly at the dark night: "hiss, hissing~" I want to go to the Colosseum, so you can take me with you~