(13) Shopping in the mall

Ye Chen quickly reached out to catch the bamboo leaves and held him in his arms skillfully without any surprise.

On the contrary, the waiter who came in with the dishes was shocked and shook his hand, and almost knocked over the plate.

Ye Chen glanced at the waiter: "What kind of dish is this?"

The waiter quickly adjusted the state, put down the tray in his hand, and skillfully introduced: "This dish is called sauce elbow. It uses a secret sauce specially prepared by a senior chef in the restaurant. It tastes delicious and unforgettable. The elbows used in this dish are stewed under high pressure, which can not only fully immerse the sauce in the meat, but also improve the taste of the meat and melt in the mouth.

Zhu Ye stared at the hot sauce elbows on the table, smelling the strong smell of meat in the air, and his saliva was about to flow out.

As soon as the waiter left, he immediately twitched his wrist with the tip of his tail and asked him to feed himself quickly.

Ye Chen slowly turned the little green snake's head to himself and asked softly, "Don't be angry with me, okay?" If Zhuye ignores me, I will be very sad.

The bamboo leaves, which have been completely captured by delicious food, don't remember anything angry. They just nodded and hissed, asking Ye Chen to feed him quickly.

After getting a satisfactory answer, Ye Chen hooked his lips slightly and finally began to pick up the spoon and feed the impatient little green snake.

A mouthful of fragrant elbow meat was fed into the mouth, and the bamboo leaves suddenly narrowed their eyes contentedly. It was so delicious!

As the waiter just said, the elbow meat had been stewed for a long time, and it melted directly in the mouth, so he didn't need to spend more time digesting it.

After eating one bite after another, most of the large elbows were wiped out, and the second dish was also served.

This time, when the waiter saw the little snake in Ye Chen's arms again, he was much calmer. He put the tray on the table calmly and took the initiative to introduce: "This dish is called roast steak. It chooses the tender tenderloin on the cow, and the origin of the cow is taken from Mu Fanxing. The chef who makes this dish has nearly 30 years of experience in roast steak, which can control the heat of the roast steak to perfection, so that you can have the best dining experience.

Mufanxing is a very famous grazing planet. The beef and sheep growing on this planet are often delicious in meat, and the quality is guaranteed. It is loved by customers. Therefore, the beef and mutton in many high-end restaurants are taken from here.

Listening to these descriptions, the bamboo leaves that had just eaten more than half of the elbow began to drool out uncontrollably.

After eliminating a large piece of roast steak, the bamboo leaves tasted several delicious dishes under the feeding of the night. Finally, a small grill and a large plate of beef tenderloin cut into thin pieces were served.

Although it is also beef tenderloin, the tenderloin made into steak is naturally a completely different experience from the tenderloin that needs to be roasted by hand.

Looking at Ye Shen, who pulled up his cuffs and spread slices of tenderloin on the barbecue net with a clip, and then saw that they were sizzling oily on one side, and their bodies were turned over one by one. Bamboo leaves only hated why they didn't grow their hands and feet, so that he could eat barbecue by himself!

However, when the finished barbecue dipped in fresh sauce was delivered to his mouth, the bamboo leaves couldn't think about it, because the barbecue was so delicious!

It smells good again! It's spicy again! It's tender! How can there be such a delicious thing in the world!

The bamboo leaves were full of oil in their mouths, and their stomachs were even more bulging. In the end, the whole snake lay lazily on Ye Chen's shoulder. Don't mention how satisfied he was.

After this meal, Zhu Ye completely forgot about a previous episode, not to mention the night sinking.

Ye Chen paid and walked out of the restaurant with a small snake around his neck, but he was still not in a hurry to go home: "Can I take you to the mall?"

With the nature of the past, I seldom go shopping. Even if I need to buy something, I often buy it directly through the virtual mall, and I never choose to go to the mall.

But now he thinks that it should be a good enjoyment to go to the mall with bamboo leaves.

The little green snake hanging on Ye Shen's neck moved the tip of its tail slightly and said lazily: "Hiss~" OK~

Anyway, he has no tasks to do now, and he can go anywhere.

Five minutes later, the spacecraft stopped in the parking lot of a shopping mall.

Ye Chen took the bamboo leaves down the spaceship and took the elevator directly to the third floor.

This mall covers a wide range of goods, from spacecraft mecha to furniture and toys to fresh fruits, including gourmet restaurants.

The third floor of this shopping mall mainly sells all kinds of mecha and mecha models.

Ye Chen brought bamboo leaves here to buy him a mecha model as a toy.

Mecha models are divided into many types. The most common mecha models are only similar in appearance to real mecha, and can only be used as a simple appreciation sex toy without any practical operation space.

However, some mecha models are made by simulation, and even in addition to the size, all other aspects are almost the same as the real mecha.

What Ye Chen wants to buy is the latter.

Zhu Ye once said that he was very envious of his ability to drive the mecha on the battlefield, but he did not have such an opportunity.

At that time, although Ye Chen remembered this sentence in his heart, there was nothing he could do, but now the situation is different.

As soon as one person and one snake walked out of the elevator, Zhu Ye noticed the exquisite mecha model placed on both sides of the elevator. Zhu Ye's eyes suddenly lit up: "Hissing!" This looks fun!

Ye Chen touched the little head of the bamboo leaf and said, "There are many mecha models here. We can take our time and choose a few sets that you like."

The bamboo leaves immediately nodded vigorously. Now that they have come to the mall, of course they have to buy it!

Zhu Ye was taken by Ye Chen to stroll on this floor, and soon chose the first mecha model of his choice.

This is a pure black mecha model. The shape looks very ordinary. There are not even any decorative patterns or lines around the mecha, but I don't know what the mall thinks, but it actually puts this style of mecha model all over the whole shelf.

Ye Chen looked at the mecha model in front of him and rolled uncontrollably twice at the throat knot. Even the sound of the exit was hoarse: "Do you like this mecha model?"

Zhu Ye immediately nodded repeatedly: "Hiss~" I like it~

The deep night stared at the bamboo leaves: "But it looks ordinary."

Zhu Ye retorted dissatisfiedly: "Hiss!" But I just like it!

Ye Chen's heart was soft. Just as he was about to open his mouth, he saw a little boy running this way not far away and shouted excitedly, "Mom, I want to buy this model. Look, it's exactly the same as the mecha that Major General Ye Shen drove on the battlefield for the first time!"