(65) Temporary Change of Diagrams

I was recalling that Ye Chen did not know that from the moment he just stepped into the Colosseum, his every move had been under the gaze of the audience.

At this time, the fans who had already sat in the audience seat were shoak again.

Fan 1: Come on, Major General Ye Shen! Major General Ye Chen will win! I will always support you!

Fan 2: I used to think that the reason why I like Major General Ye Chen so much was because of his cold and introwardment. Now I find that Major General Ye Chen's poisonous tongue is also so strong!

Fan 3: Love it! After the transformation, Major General Ye Shen is so handsome that I'm about to cry!

Fan 4: However, there was only a snake with bamboo leaves in the eyes of Major General Ye Shen. What's more terrible is that in the face of this cold fact, I not only did not feel sad, but also a little excited.

Fan 5: I have seen through the truth of the matter. Major General Ye Shen must have made such a great change because of the cute bamboo leaves. It is really true love between them!

Fan 6: Please carry the "Night Leaf" flag with me, because they wave the flag and shout!

Fan 7: I'm the one who carries the flag, but... Why is it "Ye Ye" instead of "Ye Ye"?

Fan 8: Do you still need to ask this question? Of course it's because... hey hey hey!

Fan 9: Hey hey hey? Do you mean what I understand?

Fan 10: Of course that's what it means! Except for that meaning, there is no other meaning that can be understood!

......

Just as the fans' discussion was becoming more and more crooked and uncontrollable, a prompt message from the Colosseum interrupted everyone's heated discussion.

[There are still ten minutes before this game, and players from both sides can enter the waiting room to prepare for the game.]

Hearing this prompt, the discussion direction of the fans was finally moved back to the normal topic.

Fan 1: Speaking of which, in fact, I'm still a little worried about this game, and I don't know what's going on with Major General Ye Chen's body.

Fan 2: Although I'm also a little worried, since Major General Ye Chen took the initiative to propose this duel, he should be fully sure, right?

Fan 3: But why do I think that the reason why Major General Ye Chen proposed a duel before was to smile for Bo Zhuye?

Fan 4: What you said upstairs makes sense, and I feel the same way. I even think that no matter what Major General Ye Chen does now, it is for the joy of Zhu Ye.

Fan 5: After hearing this, why do I suddenly feel that Major General Ye Chen is so humble?

Fan 6: There is no doubt that the single dog upstairs is so beautiful (dai) and good (gan) thing is said to be humble. You are probably destined to be single to the end in your life!

Fan 7: The solution upstairs is correct. In the face of this kind of thing, the correct way to open it should be to show the gentle smile of my aunt in time, just like I am now. Hey hey hey hey...

......

The discussion in the audience was harmonious, but there was a small problem outside the stadium.

"I'm not a beast. Why do I use the virtual equipment used by the beast to fight! I will never accept this kind of thing!" The fat man scolded the staff angrily.

The staff turned pale when they were reprimanded and tried to explain, "Sir, please don't get me wrong. The virtual equipment used in the Colosseum is the same as in the virtual arena, so the virtual equipment you are using now is not for animals."

However, the fat man did not listen to the staff's explanation at all, and continued to condemn it rudely and unreasonablely: "In the final analysis, aren't these virtual equipments all for animals? I will never use what the beast has used, otherwise this duel will be cancelled directly!"

The staff really didn't know what to do, so they could only say, "Sir, please don't worry. I will report your problem to your superiors now. Please wait for a moment."

The fat man snorted coldly and said nothing more at that time.

The scene that happened in the Colosseum was naturally seen by some viewers. Everyone looked puzzled, and then they discussed the matter one after another.

Audience 1: What's wrong with this person? Isn't this obviously deliberately making forms? The game is about to start. What is he looking for at this time?

Audience 2: And a word of "beast", his mouth is really dirty. Doesn't this mean that he scolded his own golden python in?

Audience 3: With this man's virtue, I guess he didn't take the golden python seriously from the beginning. It's really pitiful that python and has been fighting for such a master.

Audience 4: Who doesn't know that this duel must be to use the virtual equipment of the Colosseum for a duel. He raised this question at this time. Isn't he deliberately trying to cancel this duel?

Audience 5: It's really possible to say that upstairs. Maybe that's what he had.

Audience 6: If you really don't want to have this duel, then take the initiative to bring it up directly. Why do you make such an unreasonable and lame excuse? It's really not responsible!

Audience 7: It's not that I can't get my face out of it, and I'm afraid of being scolded, so I don't want to directly propose to cancel the duel. I just feel sorry for the staff of the Colosseum. You see how scared he is.

Audience 8: That's right. Obviously, he didn't do anything wrong, but he was deliberately made difficult like this. It's really pitiful. I hope this incident doesn't affect him too much.

Audience 9: Look, it seems that the manager of the Colosseum is coming. Let's see how to solve this matter first.

In the live broadcast, a middle-aged man who looked a little chubby hurried over and stopped not far from the fat man.

"Sir, I just received a message that you don't want to use the virtual equipment in the Colosseum, do you?" The middle-aged man asked as he wiped the cold sweat on his forehead.

When I just received the news, the middle-aged man was a little confused. The duel was about to begin. How did this suddenly come out?

He knew that he had made full preparations for this duel and spent a lot of money, so he was hoping to attract more new users through this duel. If this duel is really cancelled, he really can't afford the loss.

The fat man still looked like the one just now. He raised his chin and said, "Yes, I will never use the virtual equipment here. It's all for beasts. I don't need it!"

Hearing this, the cold sweat on the middle-aged man's forehead came out again, but he couldn't care about sweating: "This... Do you have any misunderstanding about the virtual equipment here? The virtual equipment here is the same as that of other virtual arenas, and does not distinguish between objects. And after each duel, we will disinfect the virtual equipment at high intensity. If you are not sure, we can disinfect again in front of you. Do you think it's okay?"

The fat man didn't listen to this at all, and just shouted, "Anyway, I won't use your virtual equipment!"