(23) Refuse someone entry

Putting aside some things that still made the snake feel awkward, Zhuye had a very pleasant and satisfying breakfast. After the meal, the whole snake collapsed directly in the arms of the night.

While helping him rub his abdomen, Ye Chen opened his brain and chose today's itinerary: "Where do you want to go to play today? There is a park with a good environment nearby. Shall we go there?

Bamboo leaves immediately nodded repeatedly. As a snake who loves nature, he is still very interested in places like parks.

Ye Chen further planned: "We can bring some toys and play interesting two-player games according to the environment there. In addition, we can also prepare some bento to take there for a picnic there."

With Ye Shen's description, the bamboo leaves have begun to have beautiful fantasies, and the little tail shakes happily.

Just as one person and one snake finished the discussion and was about to go to the park, the doorbell suddenly rang.

Ye Chen opened the surveillance video and couldn't help frowning slightly, because the person standing outside the gate was Lin Hao and a woman whose age should be his daughter.

Before he was seriously injured, he and Lin Hao had little contact with each other, and a few meetings were not pleasant memories.

On the contrary, after he was seriously injured, the frequency of the name Lin Hao increased a lot.

Ye Chen learned from Han Wen that Lin Hao had taken his daughter to the hospital to visit him.

He also learned from his subordinates that the one who openly humiliated him in the mall was Lin Hao's men.

Now, Lin Hao actually appeared directly in front of his house and came with his daughter.

Although Ye Chen has not faced Lin Hao, the other party's intention has been obvious, and it is difficult for Ye Chen to pretend to be stupid.

Ye Chen's time is very limited now, and it is far from enough to accompany the bamboo leaves. Naturally, he doesn't want to spend extra time and energy on such unrelated people.

Therefore, for Lin Hao's door, Ye Chen had no intention of opening the door for him at first.

However, Lin Hao was surprisingly persistent. After ringing the doorbell three times but no one responded, he still had no intention of leaving. He even opened his light brain and directly dialed Ye Shen's communication number.

Looking at the flashing light brain, Ye Shen frowned deeper, but after thinking about it, he still connected the communication.

As a major general of the military headquarters, Ye Chen had no reason to refuse Lin Hao's call.

After the communication was connected, Lin Hao's voice immediately came: "Major General Ye Chen, are you at home now?"

Lin Hao's daughter was only three years younger than Ye Chen, but in front of Ye Chen, he did not take the airs of the elder at all, but looked very kind.

Ye Shen answered this question directly, but just asked, "What's the matter with Major General Lin Hao?"

"Well, I'm at your door now, and I'm going to apologize to you for Yuhui's matter," Lin Hao said word by word. "If you're at home, can you open the door for me? It doesn't matter if you're not at home now. I can wait a little longer.

This directly blocked Ye Chen's refusal, because even if Ye Chen said that he was not at home now, Lin Hao would choose to continue to wait.

Although Lin Hao always had a gentle smile on his face when he spoke, the meaning of the words made Ye Chen unhappy. He didn't like the feeling of being smiled and calculated by others.