(22) Kiss you.

Ye Chen only felt relaxed all over his body, and even his thoughts became a little clearer. He picked up the bamboo leaf, couldn't help kissing his little head, and then sighed, "You..."

Suddenly kissed, the whole snake of the bamboo leaf was frozen, but compared with the first fierce reaction, the performance of the bamboo leaf this time was at most awkward.

He turned his little head to avoid Ye Shen's sight, and hid his little head like self-deception, but the tip of his tail exposed quietly shook twice.

Ye Chen laughed, but did not expose him. He just picked him up gently and slowly started in the garden.

As for the items after the barbecue, robots will naturally come to pack them up.

At this time, it was already dark, adding a little quiet atmosphere to the garden full of rare flowers and plants. Occasionally, a breeze brushed by, bringing a few cool and sweet breaths.

The bamboo leaves were already full. At this time, blown by the soft breeze, they were even more drowsy, and their little heads lay on the shoulders of the night.

At this moment, Ye Shen's deep voice came: "Bamboo leaves..."

Zhu Yeqiang cheered up and raised his little head slightly: "Hiss?" What's wrong?

"Nothing," Ye Chen hooked the corners of his lips slightly, and his voice was very soft. "I just suddenly want to call your name."

His bamboo leaves were still with him, lying on his shoulder, and responding to his call. Ye Chen felt that this was simply the best thing in the world.

Zhu Ye suddenly lay back on Ye Chen's shoulder. This man is really bored. Why do you call him by his name when he has nothing to do?

But somehow, the heart of the bamboo leaves slowly floated with a sweet taste, and I don't know whether it was caused by the breeze or the words of the night.

With this sweetness, the bamboo leaves soon fell asleep. When he woke up again, it was already the next morning. Ye Chen was lying beside him and seemed to sleep soundly.

Zhu Ye raised his little head and looked over, and his eyes happened to fall on Ye Chen's beautiful thin lips.

At this moment, Zhuye's mind inexplicably appeared the way he kissed him the night before, and the soft, warm, with a strong cherished touch.

Although Zhuye still felt a little awkward when he thought of this scene, he had to admit that the feeling was not bad, and even thinking about it would make the snake feel happy.

Then, a strange idea suddenly flashed in Zhu Ye's mind. If his mouth touched Ye Shen's thin lips, would it have the same touch?

As soon as the idea came out, he first shocked the bamboo leaves himself. He seemed to be frightened by something, and immediately got into the quilt and hid himself whole.

Under the thin quilt, the bamboo leaves wrapped themselves into a twist, and then paralyzed themselves into a salty snake, which looked very entangled.

However, such an approach did not prevent his idea from continuing.

Therefore, two minutes later, a small head cautiously leaned out from under the quilt, quickly retracted, and then quickly poked out...

After repeating so many times, Zhuye finally firmly moved his little head out.

Then he slowly carried the rest of his body out at an average speed of one centimeter per minute, until the tip of the thin tail was also removed from the cover of the quilt and completely exposed.