(20) The best

"But I thought you were joking with me!" Korean was so wronged that he was about to cry. "Are we still not friends? You treat a snake better than to me. I'm so sad!"

"Bamboo leaves are different." Ye Chen explained faintly that he was about to feed another piece of barbecue to Zhu Ye's mouth, but he actually closed his mouth tightly.

Although Ye Shen gave himself a barbecue sandwich, which made Zhu Ye very happy, he quickly restrained this emotion.

Now that he has decided to give up these barbecues to Korean, how can he grab the barbecue again?

It's very unkind to do this!

The first one is because I'm too happy, coupled with the conditioned reflex, so I can't help it. I can't do this next time.

Although it is really painful to refuse delicious barbecue, as a cultivated and principled one, Zhuye feels that he can do it.

Don't eat, don't eat, never eat again!

Obviously, his eyes were looking at the fragrant barbecue, but his expression was full of firm refusal. As long as he thought that it was all for himself, Ye Chen's heart was soft, and he couldn't wait to take the little green snake in his arms and kiss him immediately.

Zhu Ye didn't know that his idea had been seen by Ye Shen. Seeing that he was still carrying chopsticks, he gently arched his wrist with his little head, and arched the plate containing barbecue in front of him to the Korean side.

The Korean text was complaining sadly. Seeing the scene in front of him, the voice of complaining suddenly stopped and said a little surprised, "Is he going to give me the barbecue?"

Zhu Ye immediately obediently nodded a little head.

An accident flashed in Han Wen's eyes, and then grinned with a bright smile: "The bamboo leaves are still obedient and sensible. Unlike some people, they are so stingy that they can't even give up a few pieces of barbecue."

After saying that, he brought the plate with barbecue over with a smile and said to the bamboo leaves while eating, "Thank you, bamboo leaves."

Zhu Ye Baba watched Han Wen send the barbecue piece by piece to his mouth, drooling a lot, but after thinking about it, he still firmly twisted his little head.

It's just a few pieces of barbecue. It's no big deal!

Ye Chen gently held the bamboo leaves in his arms. While helping him barbecue, he lowered his voice and said in his ear, "I'll prepare more barbecue for you next time, okay?"

Zhu Ye's eyes lit up when he heard it, and he rubbed Ye Shen's chest coquettishly.

After calming the mood of the bamboo leaves, Ye Chen looked up at the Korean sitting opposite and said with a little disgust, "What are you talking to me about?"

Only then did Han Wen, who was eating barbecue, remembered that he had something to say when he came back. He quickly chewed a few times, swallowed the barbecue in his mouth, and looked at Ye Chen meaningfully and said, "Guess who went to the hospital to visit you today?"

The news of Ye Shen's discharge from the hospital did not inform others, especially those who were not familiar with him, and there was not even a way to confirm the information. It was normal that he would go to the hospital to find him.

Ye Chen was not surprised by this, but since Han Wen would mention it specifically, there was obviously an inside story: "Who?"

"It's Lin Hao," Han Wen patted his thigh and said with a gossipy expression, "And he's not the only one. He even took his daughter with him. Tut, this person is too straightforward, isn't he?"