(59) Personal Dynamics

Although Zhuye did not know Ye Chen's idea, he immediately thought of the task he had just received, which was more difficult than climbing to the sky.

With the popularity of night sinking here, as long as he publishes a personal dynamic, he will definitely get countless comments in an instant. In this way, how can he easily complete his task?

This is exactly what bamboo leaves want!

The bamboo leaves didn't think much at all, so they clicked their little heads and said, "Hiss!" Good, good!

After getting the answer that satisfies himself, Ye Chen's face showed a satisfied smile: "Thank you, bamboo leaves."

Zhuye shook his little head and said, "You're not responsible", and then considered another question. What kind of personal behavior should Bush do to make him easily complete the task?

Since it is to make more than 10,000 people praise themselves for being cute, the content released must highlight their cuteness. Although Zhuye feels that he is always cute, in order to live up to Ye Chen's inadvertent kindness, he still has to carefully consider this problem.

However, before Zhu Ye could think about what kind of cute shape he would put on next, he could attract more praise. Ye Chen had already opened his brain first and listed the series of small videos he collected.

"Choose bamboo leaves directly from here." Ye Shen put these small videos directly in front of the bamboo leaves.

Although he really wants to publish all the videos he collects on his personal homepage, in view of the restrictions on personal dynamics of the virtual network, only nine small videos can be added under each personal dynamic, and Ye Chen can only give up this plan temporarily.

After all, with the storage of small videos about bamboo leaves in his light brain, if it is really finished, at least one hundred and eighty personal movements should be released.

At first, Zhu Ye did not realize what Ye Shen was showing him. When he clicked on these small videos one by one with his little tail, he found that all the records were all about him, and his eyes widened in surprise.

Zhuye's little eyes stared at Ye Chen without blinking. Obviously, he should not have any expression. Ye Chen did not deliberately check Zhuye's thoughts, but he instantly clearly understands what he meant.

"What the hell did you do, pervert! Why are there so many small videos of me in my brain?!"

Ye Chen touched his nose with a little guilty heart, and then tried his best to explain with a serious expression, "These small videos were all taken out by household robots from the surveillance videos at home, and they have just been cut."

Although Zhuye was skeptical of Ye Chen's explanation, after thinking about it, he felt that Ye Shen was really unlikely to secretly record his own video so early, so this seemed to be the only reasonable explanation.

After all, he had just come into contact with Ye Shen at that time, and the relationship between one person and one snake was not close at all.

Thinking of this, Zhu Ye's expression finally slowly returned to normal and refocused on these small videos.

I have to say that these small videos captured by household robots are selected at the right time, which can be said to fully show the essence of cuteness.

Look at the cute look of drinking milk trembling on the cup, look at the cute look of satisfied with eating fragrant barbecue, look at the serious and handsome look of the driving mecha... The bamboo leaves are almost turned over by themselves.

It is also because these small videos are captured very well that bamboo leaves are a little difficult to choose for a while.

This one is very good... That one is also good... And that one is also very good, but in the end, I can only choose nine small videos, which is too difficult!

Looking at it, Zhu Ye felt that the stars began to appear on his head.

Seeing that Zhu Ye was more difficult to choose than himself in the face of these small things, Ye Chen had to go on the battle in person.

However, this matter is also not easy for Ye Chen. After all, every small video here is like a treasure for him. Obviously, it takes a lot of determination to make a choice in it.

If it hadn't been for the one-hour bamboo leaf task, it might have taken several days to make a difficult choice.

In order to let the little guy complete the task smoothly, Ye Chen had to make a decision, quickly and accurately selected nine small videos, and then released them to his personal area.

This is Ye Chen's first personal dynamic. In addition to these rich small videos, the text content is very simple.

[Is my little cutie cute?]

After this personal dynamic was released, there was a strange silence for more than ten seconds, but soon, his personal area exploded in an instant.

Fan 1: Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! There is nothing wrong with my eyes! Major General Ye Chen actually released a personal motion?!

Fan 2: You are right. This is indeed the personal dynamic released by Major General Ye Chen!

In fact, I also refreshed it back and forth several times before I had to accept this good news that shocked me!

Fan 3: Oh, my God! I'm so moved that Major General Ye Chen has learned to use virtual nets!

Fan 4: So the first personal dynamic released by Ye Chen is related to the little cuteness of bamboo leaves. This is really true love!

Fan 5: True Love +1, look at the scene selection and shooting angle of these small videos. True Love can never shoot such a cute video!

Fan 6: Major General Ye Chen, your little cutie is so cute! I really want to take it home for a few days!

Fan 7: Don't dream upstairs, such a cute little cute, Major Ye Chen will never give it to you!

Fan 8: I thought it was impossible for me to wait for this day in my life, but I didn't expect to... I really waited, and I really waited!

Fan 9: Meng Meng Meng! As long as you continue to make personal developments, I will support you whatever you say!

Fan 10: It's really a lifetime! What I saw is no longer blank! I'm so excited! By the way, bamboo leaves are of course the most cute!

......

With the influx of fans, Ye Shen's first personal dynamic quickly ushered in tens of thousands of comments, and the task of bamboo leaves was also improving at a very fast pace.

At this time, Zhu Ye didn't have time to check the fans' reply. She only wagged her little tail and stared at the progress of her task, looking very happy.

About five minutes later, Zhu Ye finally heard the beautiful prompt sound.

"Congratulations on successfully completing this daily task. This task will reward ten pieces of cute pieces. Please keep them carefully.

As soon as I heard the reward for this mission, there were ten cute pieces, and Zhu Ye's eyes lit up in an instant. Sure enough, the more difficult the task, the more reward will be!