Ghost X Vampire Hybrid Last Part

It was love. It was just between us. The passion, the desire, the fire. The way we held on in so little time and his eyes when he saw me for the first time."
▪~Dominic Ricitello~▪

Just then, a Konni soldier fired a shot, the bullet striking Ghost directly in the chest. He wasn’t wearing any armor.

He didn't scream. It was too late to realize he was shot. He stumbled, his trembling hand raising to his chest where the blood was quickly spreading, staining the ice beneath him. He fell silently onto the frozen lake.

"Simon!!!" Your blood-curdling scream echoed through the howling winds of the tundra.

Time seemed to freeze, the world around you growing still and silent like the frozen landscape. Desperation and anguish surged through you. You ran towards Ghost, your heart pounding, tears blurring your vision.

Reaching him, you knelt beside his prone form, your hands shaking as you pressed them to his wound, trying to stem the flow of blood.

"Simon, stay with me," you pleaded, your voice breaking. "Please, you have to stay with me."

You took off his helmet and pulled off his mask, revealing his face. His skin was pale, and his eyes fluttered open weakly. You held his hand tightly, your own hands shaking with fear and guilt.

"Simon! Babe, please stay with me," you pleaded, your voice trembling. Tears streamed down your face, mixing with the cold wind. "I am so sorry. This happened all because of me."

His eyes fluttered open, and he looked at you with a weak, determined gaze. "Aurora," he whispered, his voice barely audible over the wind.
"It's not your fault. You have to stay strong."

Desperation clawed at your heart. "No, Simon, don't talk like that. You're going to be okay."

You pressed your hands against his wound, trying to stem the bleeding, but the blood kept flowing, staining the ice around you. Every second felt like an eternity, and you could feel his strength slipping away.

"You have to stay with me," you sobbed. "Please, Simon. I can't lose you."

He squeezed your hand weakly. "I'm here," he said, his voice barely more than a breath. "I'm with you."

You leaned down, pressing your forehead against his, your tears falling onto his face. "I love you," you whispered, your voice breaking. "I can't do this without you."

His eyes closed for a moment, then opened again, filled with a quiet determination. "You are stronger than you know," he whispered. "Promise me... you'll keep fighting."

"I promise," you choked out, your heart breaking. "But you have to stay with me."

He managed a faint smile, his fingers brushing your cheek. "Always," he whispered.

You held him close, your body shaking with sobs, praying for a miracle, for anything to save him. The world around you was a blur of cold and pain, but all you could focus on was Simon, the man you loved more than anything.

The Konni soldiers were advancing, but your focus was entirely on Ghost. You could hear their footsteps crunching on the ice, but they seemed distant, almost unreal.

"Poymat' etu suku," (Capture that bitch) one Konni soldier yelled from a distance.

You knew you had to act fast to save him. He started coughing blood, his breaths growing more labored with each second.

"Simon!" you screamed, desperate and helpless. You knew he was slipping away, and if you didn't act fast, you would lose him forever.

"I'm sorry, Simon. Please forgive me," you sobbed, cupping his face. He was unresponsive now, his skin growing paler by the second.