Ruined (smut)

Warning: Nonconsent Sex,
If you are sensitive to this donot proceed.

"He taught me to love, but he also taught me to feel pain like never before."

At twenty-four, you seemed to have it all. You lived in a sprawling mansion in the Hollywood Hills, surrounded by luxury cars and designer clothes. As the young and vibrant CEO of Weathers Pharmaceuticals, the company your father built from the ground up, your life was the epitome of privilege and success. But beneath the surface of your glamorous world lay a tangled web of deceit and loneliness.

One day, your friends made an elaborate plan for a vacation in England, booking a charming Airbnb in the countryside. It was a rare opportunity to relax and unwind, far from the pressures of your daily life. Excited for the adventure, you packed your bags and boarded a plane to London, your heart filled with anticipation.

Upon arriving at the picturesque Airbnb, you waited eagerly for your friends to join you. Hours passed, and the initial excitement turned to confusion and then to dread. Calls and messages couldn't be sent; there was no network in the remote countryside. It slowly dawned on you that you had been abandoned. It was a cruel prank, orchestrated by the jealous friends who had envied your success and sought to bring you down.

Stuck in a foreign country with no immediate way back, you felt a mix of anger, betrayal, and despair. The beautiful countryside around you felt like a prison, and the isolation was suffocating. But as the initial shock wore off, a new resolve began to form within you. This was your chance to break free from the toxic relationships that had surrounded you for so long.

Determined to reclaim your life, you decided to turn this unexpected solitude into an opportunity for self-discovery. You explored the quaint villages, hiked along lush green trails, and found solace in the quiet beauty of nature.

However, as night fell on your first day, an unexpected and terrifying twist unraveled. You had settled into the cozy lodge, enjoying the peace and quiet, when suddenly, the door was kicked open with a force that sent a shiver down your spine. A tall, intimidating figure stood in the doorway, his presence filling the room. This was Ghost.

In a panic, you backed away, pressing yourself against the wall. Ghost's icy eyes bore into yours as he assessed the situation. You could see the surprise flicker across his face when he realized you were not who he expected.

"Who are you?" Ghost demanded, his voice a dangerous whisper.

You stammered, unable to find your voice. The disbelief on Ghost's face was quickly replaced by a cold calculation. He seemed to be weighing his options, deciding what to do with this unexpected guest.

Frozen with fear, you glanced towards the window, wondering if there was any possible escape from the perilous situation you had unwittingly stumbled into.

You stood silently, looking at him. He stood 6'4" tall, towering over you. Even with your heels, you couldn't reach his height. You felt tiny in comparison. He wore black cargo pants with combat boots, a black tactical shirt with a full vest over it. A golden skull mask with a black balaclava beneath it and a reaper hood concealed his face. His golden Beretta rested on his chest, with shotgun shells adorning his vest.

You felt a mix of fear and awe as you took in his formidable appearance, your mind racing with thoughts of escape. The room felt colder, the air heavier with his presence.