Chapter 17: Returned to Equestria

Twilight, Starlight, and Spike woke up back at the castle, books were scattered everywhere, curtains were ripped, and trails of Changeling goo.

Starlight: we... We made it! Oh I missed my hooves, my ears, my tail, and oh I missed the ground!

Twilight: Shhh.. we don't want to make a noise, Chrysalis and her changelings might still be here..

Spike flew to the door and checked the halls, it was dark, eerie, and messy. He signaled the girls, "The coast is clear."

They trotted around and through the halls, observing their surroundings. Spike flew to a slightly closed door to their left, he peaked through and saw changelings sleeping. To the very corner of the room, were the young six held hostage under a cage and trapped in goo.

"Sandbar, Silverstream, Yona, Gallus,  Smolder, and Ocellus..?!" Starlight was taken aback seeing Ocellus in a cage.

"Okay.. so some of the changelings are still reformed. I'm glad Ocellus is still on our side." Twilight sighed in relief. "Now how do we set them free?" She added.

Starlight pointed to Twilight's horn, unamused. Twilight forgot she had her alicorn features back now that she's back in Equestria.

Twilight teleported to the cage, waking the young six. "TWI-" Gallus quickly stopped Silverstream from continuing. "Wha-what are you doing here?! We thought you were captured." Sandbar disbelieving Twilight standing there with them.

"I wasn't captured, I was in another world before this happened! But I'm here now, to save Equestria." Twilight blasted the goo off of the young six. Silverstream overjoyed and jumped on Twilight to give her a hug.

They quickly teleported back outside the room, "Spike!/Ms. Starlight!" the students ran to them.

Spike: Alright, we gotta save the princesses, Shining, and the girls. Do you have any idea where they're held?

Yona: Yona saw the changelings take them to Everfree forest!

Ocellus: But we got caught and they took us here! And I'm sorry everyone, I didn't know Chrysalis would come back! Even my family is held hostage.

Twilight: it's alright, Ocellus. We're just glad you're all safe.

Starlight: did you also see Sunburst?

Gallus: No, Miss. We didn't..

Starlight sighed tiredly her head tilting down, Twilight teleported themselves to the Everfree Forest, but to their surprise, the forest entrance had goo sticking and dripping everywhere, making it hard to fly or walk.

Yona: How are we supposed to get through the forest if we're gonna have to watch our step everytime?!

Starlight: It's easier if we could teleport, but we can't take the risk of suddenly teleporting to place that has a swarm of changelings.

Silverstream: Oh what should we do, Princess Twilight!?

Twilight thought long hard, her hoof on her chin. "I'll try to fly up and get a better view of the forest. Silverstream and Gallus, will you accompany me?"

The two nodded, Twilight turned to the others, "You guys stay here and look for any other entrance, we'll meet you back here. Starlight, be careful.."

Starlight softly smiled, but with a worried tone; "I will, and you should too."

Twilight nodded with a smile before shooting up to the sky, followed by Gallus and Silverstream.

Starlight: alright gang, let's look for an entrance. Uhm.. Smolder and Ocellus, you'll go to the right. Yona and Sandbar, you go to the left. Me and Spike will look here.

The young six obediently nodded and went to their designated sides.

Sorry if this is too short, I just wanted to post something so I don't remain dead for a long time. Anyways stories are gonna be regularly posted like before. + I'm experiencing TwiFlash/FlashLight irl rn help-