Chapter 15: A Night just For FlashLight

"YOU WENT ON A NIGHT OUT WITH FLASH...?!"

"SHHHH!! You don't have to tell it to the whole neighborhood!"

"Eh I heard you guys last night" I turned my gaze to Sunset who must've, oh who am I kidding, she definitely heard us.

(Flashback) Third-person view

Twilight waited for Starlight and Sunset to be fast asleep before going outside the room. She quietly sat up and tiptoed her way outside, she managed to close the door without it making a loud creak.

She waited beside a window at the other end of the hall, looking at her phone. It suddenly buzzed, got startled and lost grip unto it. Excessively trying to catch her phone, she pressed the contacts and saw a message.

Flash Sentry
-I'm outside the window now, are you ready.

Princess Twilight Sparkle
yeah, I'm gonna come down now, wait- for me.

Twilight unlocked the window and looked down to see Flash holding his arms out, motioning her to jump.

"I-I CAN'T JUMP?!" she thought in her mind, she took a deep breath and trusted Flash. She jumped off the window and luckily, Flash caught her.

"Gotcha, princess" he teased her while also reassuring her safety. Twilight blushed and scoffed sarcastically before getting back on her feet.

Twilight: so where exactly are you taking me, Mr. Sentry?

Flash: Just you wait, Ms. Sparkle.

Flash held Twilight's hand, gently leading her to a motorcycle.

"How many vehicles does this handsome idiot have?!" Twilight was shocked to see a big motorcycle.

"Hold on tight, we don't have your alicorn wings to help you fly" Flash jokingly said.

"Haha, you're funny." Twilight sarcastically replied, she held on to him. Her heart flutters with excitement.

Flash also seemed to have enjoyed that, he smiled and chuckled softly before speeding off.

Twilight's hair flowed to the strong breeze, she felt relaxed and free. "Woohoo!" Flash smiled hearing her exclaim.

Finally arriving at a hill, he got off the big bike and covered Twilight's eyes. "Oh okay.. what's next, Sentry?" Twilight smirked teasingly.

"Something you'll never forget.." he slowly led Twilight to a beautiful set up.