Chapter 11: Feelings

"Hey Flash, I'm sorry if I was making you uncomfortable for the past few days. I was just mesmerized by you, you're really cute. And I was wondering if you and I could-" Laverna brushed her hands on Flash's arm till he grabbed her wrist, but still gently. "Look, Laverna. You're cool, pretty, and nice in all but, I only have eyes for Princess Twilight. It might sound insane and really hard but, I'd like to marry her one day. Maybe if I could move to Equestria or something. I'm sorry, Laverna."

Laverna stared in shock, she walked away from Flash, clenching her hands.

Laverna Lavenders's pov

'Ugh, I shouldn't have rushed the plan! My sister wouldn't be happy about this.'

I marched up to Fluttershy, taking a deep breathe and put on a wide smile on my face. "Hey Shy, can I see your notebook?"

"Sure!" Fluttershy lent me her notebook and looked through them, I ripped out the pages where pesky Twilight's song was written. I gave Fluttershy her notebook back and threw the page away. That'll keep them occupied.

Third-person view

Twilight: Hey Fluttershy, can I see the song so I could practice it?

Fluttershy: Sure!

Fluttershy rummaged through her bag and gave the notebook to Twilight, but to Twilight's surprise. The page to the song was ripped out. "Fluttershy, where's the page?!"

"H-huh?! I swear it was just there, I even put a bookmark on it.. Laverna! Did you take the page out?" Fluttershy turned to Laverna, innocently sitting down.

"Me? No, I didn't. I didn't even see the song." Laverna pouted.

"Huh.. I'm sorry, Twilight. Starlight and I will write a new one."

"It's okay, Fluttershy."

Laverna's smirk faded to a angry frown. "Excuse me girls, I have to head home now."

Fluttershy and Starlight managed to write a new song after an hour. Twilight began practicing it with an electric guitar Rainbow Dash lent.

(Don't read ahead until the lyrics, "Wanna spend some time with a thug?")

Flash's worries washed away as he listened to Twilight. He felt like he was melting, and falling in love all over again, Applejack noticed him staring in awe of Twilight. He tapped Pinkie's shoulder and turned to what Applejack was pointing at, soon all of the girls were watching Flash gaze upon an angel instead of the angel singing.

"Falling in love..?~"

Flash's tense body relaxed, and couldn't help but smile. Not noticing Twilight's friends staring at him. The girls snickered and Flash heard them, he sat up straight and acted 'chill'.

(You may now stop the music)

Twilight spoke up after finishing the first round of the song, "how was it?"

Fluttershy: It was amazing, Twilight.

Starlight: yep! And I also conjured a few spells unto that, maybe it'll help us open the portal.

Sci-Twi: Alright girls, are you ready?

Pinkie: Yep!

Pinkie quickly transformed to her pony-up look. The girls followed, and went to their places. Twilight singing her song, and slowly turning into her pony-up form (I'M SORRY, IDRK OR WHAT TERM I SHOULD USE FOR THIS)

Starlight held the device to the statue, the Main 7, blasting each of their powers unto Twilight, as she continued singing, soon enough she managed to blast her power to the device and to the statue.

The statue started glowing, bright colors of the rainbow. But unfortunately, their powers were slowly fading unstable. And the girls lost focus. They had to stop and had turned back to their normal forms.

Sci-Twi: I think we're missing something...

Twilight: Yeah.. I didn't feel anything at all. No emotions, no magic.. notta!

Sunset: What could we be missing..

Applejack: I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty late, we should head home now.

Starlight: alright.. hey Twilight, can I speak to you for a second?

Twilight: Sure, what's up?

Starlight: Keep an eye on, Laverna, for me. I don't like her.

Twilight: Why is that? She's nice!

Starlight: She's not as nice as you think, Twilight. And keep Flash away from her, she has quite an eye for your boy.

Twilight: w-what..?

Sunset: Twilight, Starlight! C'mon, let's go!

Starlight held Twilight's hand and went to Sunset's car. On the car ride, Twilight was lost in her thoughts. "What could she possibly want..?" Twilight said under her breath, she turned to Spike who was peacefully napping his problems away.

Spike's pov

I saw the entire thing a while ago with Starlight and Laverna. I always knew she was hiding something, but there's something else. It's not about Flash, but I see how she looks at Starlight and Twilight.

She looks at them with hatred and darkness, but other than that. That night at Rarity's... I partially saw the figure. They had curly hair, but when they last turned to me, I saw golden brown eyes. Not so different from Laverna's.

I'll talk to Starlight about it later, and I'll include Twilight in it too. She needs to know more about that 'Laverna'

(+Author's note)

Hellooo! I hope you liked the little detail I added when Flash was watching Twilight practice her song. I tried my best fitting a little trend into this story. If you know the detail or reference I added, I'm glad! Well, the song may have a different meaning, but the part "Fallin' in love" was the part I was going for. You might expect some chapters with these musical details.

Well that's all for now, I'll try making more chapters till summer break ends! Graduation is coming soon for me 😅
(Delayed student)

xoxo, cairo azzey ♡