Chapter 12: Watched

Starlight stepped out of the shower, drying her hair with a towel.

"Where's Twilight?" Starlight asked Sunset.

"Oh she's just on a call with Flash. Hey, Starlight, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, and I think-"

Sunset was cut off when Twilight rushed down the stairs, shouting. "OTHER ME IS- AAAHH!" Twilight stumbled and fell down the stairs, again...

Starlight: you're not the best in stairs, are you?

Twilight: Eugh.. yeah *shakes head* but anyways, other me said the device worked! But we only transferred a few magic into it. So we're gonna have another test run tomorrow.

Sunset: that's amazing.

Starlight: hey Sunset, what were you about to say?

Sunset: erm, since both of you are here, I'll just say it. I don't like Laverna... I keep having these weird feelings and thoughts about her.

Twilight: what do you mean by that?

Sunset: well, earlier these past few days, I've seen how she acted around Flash. She keeps staring at him or finding excuses to be near him. And the day when he took you out on a date, Laverna had her eyes glued on to him.

Starlight: I was actually about to tell you guys about her too! That's why I was looking for Twilight a while ago.

Sunset: Yeah but, I know what her eyes meant. It isn't in a loving way.. ugh I can't put my finger on it..

Twilight: Flash is in danger..

Starlight: Can I add something? She threatened me a while ago that me and Twilight shoulder be meddling with her and Flash. Her eyes shone green instead of her usual eye color, which were a shade of golden brown.

Sunset: This is getting a little suspicious. Should we tell the others, I'm pretty sure Flash knows about her too..

Twilight: yes, it's for the better.

Spike's pov

As I listened to the girls talk about Laverna, I saw someone from the corner of my eye. I turned to the window to find that same shadow again from Rarity's. I barked at them, the girls turned to the window as well and ran to it.

Sunset quickly locked the windows and doors. "WHO WAS THAT?!"

"I-i don't know!"

"LAVERNA LAVENDER!" I shouted in aggression.

"WHAT?! SPIKE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Twilight picked me up to her arms.

"I've seen her the night at Rarity's! She tried breaking in while you girls were asleep! I saw her eyes!"

Sunset stood firm and bravely to the windows and peaked through the curtains. "I've always had a bad feeling about her. I keep hearing bushy noises whenever I'm asleep. Atleast now I know I have a stalker."

"Okay.. should we like call the authorities or anybody?!" Starlight shouted in fear, squeezing a throw pillow.

"We can't risk attracting attention, besides that, I'm not sure if it's Laverna. Because, why would she be stalking us?" Sunset inquisitively rubbing her chin.

"She might have a link to Equestria. It's sounds crazy I know, but it's logical at this point" Twilight said, whilst putting me down.

"Lets go to bed, Laverna probably knows by now that we saw her. Sunset, could we move our sleeping bags to your room?"

"Sure thing. I'll go lock every window and door to the house." Sunset excused herself upstairs.

Starlight sat down on the couch, slowly calming down. Twilight sat beside her, "Starlight, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine.... Let's move our things to Sunset's room."