Chapter 2: Reunion

It was a new day at Canterlot High School. Birds chirping, fresh breeze, and students chattering and laughing.

The group of friends made their way to the halls and chatted. But unfortunately for Twilight, the girls had to go to class, leaving her alone because she wasn't an official student.

She made her way to the band room to hang with Spike instead, but once she opened the door, she stopped. A blue haired teenager was fixing his guitar strings, when he looked up and saw Twilight.

Flash: T-Twilight? I-is it really you?!

Twilight: Y-yeah! The equestrian one..! Hehe..

Flash: I can't believe it! What're you doing here? I thought you had equestrian duties..

Twilight: Well, I'm taking a break! It's been so long since we've last seen each other again..

Flash: I know..

Twilight: D-did you get a haircut?

Flash: Yeah! I also lost the jacket! Do you like my new look?

Twilight: Yeah! You look amazing!

Flash: Well not as amazing as your new look! Is your hair shorter?

Twilight: I guess? Haha, but what're you doing here? Don't you have class?

Flash: Oh yeah, but I've been excused since I'm performing a musical showcase this Friday.

Twilight: That's amazing, Flash!

Flash: I just finished making this new song, me and Sandalwood wrote it!

Twilight: Can I hear it?

Flash: Sure!

*After playing the song*

Twilight: That was amazing, Flash! I've never heard you play yourself!

Flash: Hah, thanks!

*Flash looks down, glooming*

Twilight: What's wrong *tilts her head*

Flash: Nothing. I just kinda missed you, so how long will you be staying?

Twilight: Uhm an approximate of 3-5 days. There's not much needed to do back in Equestria. Princess Celestia and Luna are busy. My family and niece are vacationing. I didn't come along since I thought I had a lot to do but here I am.

Flash: Oh, well. I was wondering. There's going to be a Bizarre this Thursday. Do you maybe think that we could hangout together?

Twilight: Oh, of course! If you insist.

Flash: Great! I gotta head to band practice, see ya, Twilight!

Flash laid his hand on Twilight's shoulder before leaving. Twilight chuckled, and noticed Spike smirking.

Twilight: What?

Spike: So you do still like Flash!

Twilight: w-well.. I wouldn't deny it but it's not that I like, like him like how Shining likes Cadance uhh- *blushing*

Spike: Oh stop it, Twilight! C'mon, let's go to the library! I saw a book there about dragons, something related to dragons!

Twilight: Alright, Spike.

Twilight patted Spike on the head and walked to the library. Ms. Cheerilie saw Twilight and waved.

Ms. Cheerilie: Why hello there, Princess Twilight! What brings you here at Canterlot High?