Chapter 6: Triple Date?!

(FlutterCord, SoarinDash, and FlashLight shippers, behold..)

Twilight Sparkle's pov

Me, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash were on our way to the cinema entrance, whilst Rainbow Dash crossed her arms, quirking her lips. Fluttershy was quite visibly happy, I could hear her humming a wonderful tune. I felt like a nervous wreck, I was fidgeting my fingers and twisting my neatly curled hair, Rarity helped.

Just then, I heard a voice call to us; "Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash! Over here!!" Flash waved his hand around whilst his other was snugged in his jacket. We walked up to them and greeted each other.

I stopped shortly when a tall man towered over me, he looked strangely familiar..

Fluttershy: Discord, I'm so glad you came! I wasn't so sure because you weren't answering my calls.

Discord: Oh, I'm sorry, Fluttershy. I was doing some work, but I'm here now!

Discord glanced at me with a mischievous grin. What was up with him?

Rainbow Dash's pov

Soarin then walked up to me with an annoying flirty grin. I scoffed and kept to myself.

Soarin: Rainbow~ are you cold?

Rainbow: I'm perfectly fine, thanks.

Geez why does he act and talk like that? He doesn't usually act like this around the others. He's reminding me of Fluttershy's annoying brother, Zephyr. Eugh!

It's like Soarin read my mind, he chuckled and apologized for acting a little cocky. I forgave him and things went on, blah blah blah..

Twilight Sparkle's pov

I muffled a giggle while I watched Rainbow and Soarin. Flash spoke up,

Flash: Alright, the movies are about to start, let's grab some snacks and we'll be on about!

Soarin: Alrighty. Hey Rainbow, snacks on me

Rainbow Dash's pov

Just when he apologized for being cocky, he winked at me and held my hand, pulling me towards the snack bar.

I could hear Fluttershy and Twilight giggling, gosh, why did I agree to this..

Although, a movie with them sounds fun.  I just hope Soarin will finally calm down, he's a nice guy at the end of the day. He's charming, athletic, wait ew! What am I thinking about?!

Fluttershy's pov

Discord then held out his hand and led me to the snack bar as well. He's a really kind person! He just has this tough guy act but he's a big softie.

Flash Sentry's pov

I looked at Twilight, who seemed a little nervous. I leaned towards her and whispered, "C'mon, let's go, Princess."

Her cheeks grew red, and muttered a 'yes,' she's so cute when she's flustered.

Twilight Sparkle's pov

I was rummaging through my bag looking for my wallet when I noticed Discord's 'innocent' smile directly towards me. Why was he acting like that? Well for starters, his counterpart is the Lord Of Chaos, he'd probably be a chaotic man too. But, it's like he knows me somewhere. Does he know my human counterpart?

Discord walked up to me and whispered "Why hello there, Princess."

I realized it! "Discord?! What are you doing here?!"

He giggled like a little child before answering, "Why of course, I've heard about this little world and thought that maybe Fluttershy also had a counterpart. Other than that, I'm a lord! I could travel through dimensions."

"How long have you been doing this?! You might upset the balance here or bring equestrian magic over." I pinched his ear.

"OUCH" he yelped, "Well not so long ago, I only started going here a month since you stopped going through the magical crystal portal."

"NOT SO LONG AGO?! ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR!" I let go of him and raised my voice a little higher while trying not to scream. (PS: they're whispering)

Flash and the others stared at us in confusion, I didn't realize they were even there!

Flash: What's going on?

Twilight: Nothing! C'mon, let's go before the movie starts.

Oh my gosh! Discord was traveling dimension by dimension, without any of us knowing! I should seriously check up on him from time to time before he might upset the balance.

I sat beside Flash, he then put his arm around my chair, I felt my heart skipping! Okay, calm down, Twilight.

The movie started and a few minutes came by. IT WASN'T AN ACTION FILM! IT WAS A FREAKING HORROR.

I cringed and covered my eyes with the popcorn bowl, just then, there was a jumpscare and I quickly embraced Flash.

It took me a moment to realize that I was hugging him, he put his arm around me and continued watching while I cringed in his arms.

Discord's pov

I was caught by surprise, Fluttershy wasn't flinching! Is the movie not scary?! Well I'm glad because I didn't want to traumatize her, although this movie isn't really topped as scary based on what I've researched in her laptop...

Rainbow Dash's pov

I didn't flinch, this movie was so boring! But Soarin over here, clinged to my arm from all the jumpscares. Did he seriously think that the first two jump scares wouldn't make him crack and I would've? I knew he and Discord chose this movie. Soarin reads his texts too loud.

He's a little silly, but still cool. The movie ended a few minutes ago, I could see Twilight was visibly traumatized while she clung to Flash, I could also see how red her cheeks are. He seemed like he had a great time. But to my surprise, FLUTTERSHY WAS SMILING?! She hates scary stuff! But then again, maybe she didn't see the movie as scary as Twilight and Soarin did.

We stopped by at a restaurant at the end, the food was better than the movie! We all had a good time, but I felt like Twilight and Discord had beef with each other. I wonder why