Chapter 9: Planning

Starlight Glimmer's pov

It was already 8 in the morning, Sunset lent me her pajamas. Twilight was probably awake the journal wasn't beside her sleeping bag anymore.

I went downstairs to look for Twilight, I saw her cooking pancakes while humming a catchy tune.

"Hi Twilight!" I called out to her.

She turned to me and smiled, "Hey Starlight! I'm just about to finish these. Cooking here is not so different from Equestria."

"I see, any updates from human Twilight?" I leaned on the counter.

"hm, not yet.... phones are confusing." She took her phone out of the apron pocket.

(PS: Sunset lent an extra old phone to Twilight)

"Oh, so that's a phone!"

Sunset then came down, rubbing her eye. "Good morning girls, did you have a good night sleep..?"

"Yeah, thanks again, Sunset."

"It's okay, Starlight. Anything to help. And I see that you've finally got the hang of the stove, Twilight?"

"Yep! Dig in girls, I got the recipe from Pinkie Pie." Twilight beamed in excitement.

I looked to my left and saw a weird silvery stick with three spikes. I grabbed it and stab my pancake with it. "Hm! This is amazing, Twilight!"

"Glad you think so. Although I had a few troubles with the eggs so there might be a few eggshells in your bites."

"It's alright, I also have problems with cooking as well."

Twilight's phone suddenly buzzed, she picked it up and saw a message from human Twilight.

"SHE'S COMING! YES YES!" Twilight jumped in joy, I'm glad to see her happy again. I hope we get home soon.

Third-person view (Narrator)

Human Twilight, or we'll call, Sci-Twi for now, was sitting beside the Main 6, Starlight, and Twilight whilst explaining the plan.

Sci-Twi: So maybe I could make a similar device I used on the portal during the Friendship Games to open the portal, but we're also gonna project our pony-up powers to the device while Princess Twilight will point the device directly to the statue slash portal.

Twilight: Sounds great, Me.

Sci-Twi: Thanks, Me!

Rainbow: Is it just me or does it feel weird that two of our Twilight's are in the same room together?

Applejack: Beats me.

Rarity: Alright, what if the the power reflects on us?

Twilight: That would be your que, you're gonna use your diamond shield to protect us.

Applejack: Wait a minute, what if maybe Princess Twilight over here could also pony up? Like whenever we play music?

Twilight: True, but who'll project the device?

Rainbow: Starlight could!

Fluttershy: But what song would Twilight perform to activate her pony powers?

Sci-Twi: That sounds like a great plan but if our two magic comes together and clash it might destroy the portal instead of opening it.

Twilight: Yeah, it sounds a little dangerous.

Applejack: But it's worth a shot right?

Sunset: I guess. Fluttershy, could you write a song for this?

Fluttershy: Sure, I've been meaning to write something in a while.

Starlight: Can I join, I've been writing spells for a while now and maybe I could help you write a song. Even though I don't have any musical experiences yet.

Fluttershy: Of course, Starlight! I'd love to.

Twilight: Everything's coming together! Thanks so much for the help, other me.

Sci-Twi: it's the least I could do for helping us back at the 'thunder' incident and getting us back to CHS.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door.