Chapter 10: Laverna

Laverna was standing by the doorstep as Sunset opened the door.

"Hi, Sunset! I hope it's not a bad time to come here." Laverna getting a little shy.

"It's alright, Laverna, come in! By the way, don't get confused, the girl that looks like Twilight but with a ponytail, is also named  Twilight."

"I don't understand... why are there two?"

Pinkie Pie jumped behind Laverna's back and hugged her from behind, "There's two Twilight's because Princess Twilight is from Equestria and the other Twilight is the human Twilight that belongs to our world which is here!"

"O-oh! I see now. Nice to meet you, I'm Laverna Lavenders." Laverna held her hand out to Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, Laverna."

"What're you girls doing?" Laverna sat beside Rarity.

Rarity: We're planning a way to get Princess Twilight back to her world in Equestria.

Applejack: Eeee-yup, and now we're wondering how we should spend the day so far since we're all here together now.

Sunset: Maybe watch a movie?

Fluttershy: Sure!

Starlight: Hehe.. what's a movie?

Sunset: Oh yeah, and that's Starlight. She's Princess Twilight's student back in Equestria.

Laverna: But how did she get here if the portal's locked?

Starlight: It's a little complicated..

Another knock disturbed their chat, Sunset groaned and walked all the way back to the door. She opened to see Flash holding a very huge bouquet of purple, white, and blue flowers.

"Twilight, I know it isn't the right time but if I could spend another day with you before you go, may I take you-"

Sunset quickly stopped Flash from finishing his sentence, "Woah now, Flash. I'm not Twilight."

Flash looked up in embarrassment his face turning very bright, "OH NO, I'M SORRY FOR THAT, SUNSET. Where's Twilight?"

"Uhmm, we were having a girls' night but... I'll call her."

Sunset called Twilight. Both Twilights were confused on who's being called. They both got up and went to Sunset.

Sunset: Oh crap, yeah, I forgot there's two. Uhm, Princess Twilight, the certain blue haired guitarist has something to ask you.

Sci-Twi: is it what I think it is?!

Sunset: you betcha. *Wink*

Flash: Hey, I'm sorry if I was interrupting you and the girls but if you still have time before you leave, can I spend the rest of the day with you?

Twilight: Oh Flash, I'm not leaving yet, the plan is ready but we're still preparing for it. And it's okay. Yes, I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you.

Flash: It's a date?

Twilight: It's a date.

Twilight reassured Flash with a comforting smile, his tense face lightened up with smile. "But I just need to change for a sec."

Flash chuckled "take your time, Princess."

Twilight ran upstairs while Laverna went to the doorstep, her eyes locked to Flash.

Laverna walked up to Sunset, "Who's that, Sunset?"

Sunset: Oh he's just-

Twilight: I'm ready!

Sci-Twi: wait, HOW FAST DID YOU-

Flash held his arm out, and Twilight wrapped hers unto it. They walked out and Sunset was leaning in the doorframe, "don't bring her back too late."

Flash chuckled and led Twilight to the passenger seat like a true gentleman.

Sunset smiled in complete satisfaction. She sighed and closed the door, "c'mon we have a movie to watch."

~~~~~~~

Over the days come by, Flash always tagged along with the girls to the portal during their week break.

Laverna didn't take her eyes off of Flash, she stared at him deeply. Flash noticed it quite often and tried ignoring and dodging Laverna everytime she tried talking to him.

He stayed close to Starlight whenever Twilight was busy with the plan.

Starlight Glimmer's pov

Laverna always stared at Flash which made him extremely uncomfortable, he'd always stay beside me, Sunset, Spike, or Twilight. But, before that, when I first met Laverna, I sensed something that she didn't like me. She gave weird stares or would ignore me when I tried conversating with her. Especially when we were alone.

Flash looked really uncomfortable but still stayed to watch over Twilight. I tried talking to Laverna, but when I walked up to her she whisked me away to a corner of the school yard.

"Look here, Starlight Glimmer. I don't like it when you and your prissy princess keeps meddling, get away from Flash, because he's mine." Laverna eye's filled with hatred.

"W-what-"

Just then, Applejack called me, breaking the tense between me and Lavern ; "Hey Starlight, where are ya? We need ya to hold the device!"

Laverna let go of my wrist, "not a word about this, alright?"

I nodded and ran to Applejack and the others. Applejack directed me the instructions but I couldn't take my mind off of what Laverna said.

Then I saw her from the corner of my eye, she sat beside Flash and he VISIBLY didn't like it.