Chapter 16: Getting You Home

Applejack's pov

The girls and I waited for Twilight and the others, when I noticed Laverna on her phone texting someone. I walked over to her and asked her who she was talking to.

Applejack: Hey uh Laverna, who ya talkin' to?

Laverna: Huh? O-oh, no one, just my sister.

Applejack: oh alright. *Sigh* where are the others?!

Twilight: We're here! Sorry we're late, we had a few mishaps with traffic.. ehehe..

Applejack: alrighty then, let's just wait for yo twin to arrive. Quite unusual for her to be late. Huh, ain't Flash with ya?

Starlight: We're not entirely sure if he's coming today.

Laverna: H-huh?! Why not?!

Spike: why so hasty, Laverna?

Laverna: Nothing, I'm just curious that's all. I thought now that since Princess Twilight is coming home now, Flash would be here saying goodbye.

Starlight: Riiight.. okay. But, Twilight and Flash went on a night out together.

Laverna's thoughts: WHAT?!

Laverna: Oh.. good for them!

Were these two having tension or something? They both sounded sarcastic. 

Rarity: oh thank goodness you girls are here, now we're just waiting for human Twilight to arrive.

Sunset: oh but well, there was heavy traffic on our way, maybe it's the same for them.

I checked my phone when I got a notification, I checked my contacts and there weren't any messages. Just then, a masculine voice called out to us, running towards us, breathlessly.

" Huuh! Sorry I was late, hey Twily. " Flash embraced Twilight from behind. Woah! They're now hugging in public?

Me and Sunset nudged Twilight and gave her 'the' look. She blushed brightly, redder than any fresh apple.

We waited for a while, wonderin' when our Twilight would show up.

Princess Twilight Sparkle's pov

I was sitting next to Rarity, scratching  Spike's ear. It was probably the last time Spike would see Rarity here in this world so I'm glad he's enjoying it..

Big hands covered my eyes, to my surprise, they didn't feel like Flash's.

"Twily..~"

"Huh? Who's there?"

"Guess.."

"Uhh.."

"Hm, where's the feisty girl who gets mad when her man takes her glasses and replaces them with his hands?"

"I don't have glasses?-"

I removed those big hands on my face and they weren't light yellow, so I turned around and saw a tall guy with dark green hair with matching green eyes.