Chapter 18: Searching For An Entrance

Third-person view (Smolder & Ocellus)

The dragon and the reformed changeling, were searching for an entrance or a way to enter the forest easily. Ocellus was quite distracted from her task, Smolder noticed Ocellus's gloomy attitude. Smolder sighed and went up to her, "Look Ocellus, whatever is on your mind, you could tell me."

Ocellus looked up at Smolder with teary eyes, "I just feel like it's my fault that my kind turned their backs on Equestria. I feel like I'm part of the problem."

"Well you didn't turn your back on us didn't you? You're a loyal changeling, Ocellus. Loyal to the good side. And it isn't your fault Equestria's in danger. You're a different from the other changelings."

"I am?" Ocellus slowly standing up straight.

"Yeah." Smolder stated.

Ocellus laughed and embraced Smolder, saying a small thank you.

Meanwhile with Sandbar & Yona;

Sandbar: Alright Yona, we're gonna find an entrance here so you'll get there and I'll go here.

"YEAH!" Yona stomped and shouted loudly making the trees and goo shake. "SHHH!- Let's not get a little excited yet, we haven't found an entrance yet." Sandbar quickly stopped Yona from stomping furthermore.

Twilight Sparkle's pov

Gallus, Silverstream and I were eyes in the sky, looking for the base or a suspicious place where the changelings could've taken hostage.

"Silverstream! You go to the left, but not too far! Gallus, fly over to the right, and not too far as well."

"Aye aye, Princess!" Gallus leaning to right.

I flew a little lower to take a better look of the forest's path, only to be ambushed by Changelings. I squeaked and quickly blasted them away, but more kept springing from the forest.

"SILVERSTREAM! GALLUS!!"

"STARLIGHT!"

Starlight Glimmer's pov

I thought I heard my named, but it sounded like a muffled creature squawking from a far.

"Uhh there's a small entrance here... Buts it's covered in vines and thorns." Spike crawled out.

"Hmm.. maybe I could do a spell..." I stepped back, pointing my horn towards the entrance and did one of my powerfullest spells.

"Oh let this please work, Dear Celestia" Spike prayed.

Only to find out another swarm of changelings behind that entrance.

"Oh crud.."

Third-person view (2 hours later)

The young six gathered back to where they started, looking for Spikez Starlight, and Twilight.

Silverstream: Where's Twilight?! We were with her when we left!

Sandbar: Where's Headmare Starlight?!

Smolder: And Spike!

Yona: LOOK!

Ocellus: the changelings must've taken them!

Gallus: Oh crud what now?!

Smolder: We'll have to go in. And this time, we're gonna stick together.

"Alright!" They said in unison