𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.0

How many years have gone by?

Does the heart still remember the people it used to love?

Do you still remember the child you grew out of?

Do you still remember the laughter?

Do you still remember me?

It's been years, you don't know how long and how many days have gone by. But, you still look back to that point of life where you used to love a boy named Boboiboy.

You scroll through your phone, open the old Wattpad app on your phone. Scrolling through the stories, one-shots, scenarios, and headcannons written by authors who were probably now adulting. You read through the old comments of your favorite books, the interactions you used to have with old fans and readers.

Exchanged laughter...

Shared tears...

Shared adoration...

Supports...

And more...

How time flies by like the wind, makes you want to go back to the old good times.

Where it was all easy...

Where it's just you waiting for updates of your favorite authors.

Where you imagine yourself in Y/n fanfics.

"How are you, Y/n?" Boboiboy appears beside you as you open your phone.

(Answer here Y/n, or comment)

"Have you grown well?" He asked, running his fingers through your hair.

(Comment here)

"Do you still remember what we used to have? The times we spent together?" He asked, looking at you with longing.

(Comment here)

"Because I haven't forgotten what we had. I never stopped thinking about you. Earthquake, Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze, Ice, Thorn, and Solar. They all missed you two." His voice sounded solemn, although there was a smile playing on his lips.

"The adventures we had, the smiles, the hugs, the affection. I remember it all. Everything is nostalgic, looking back we were both happy. Everyone was happy." He let out a faltered chuckle.

"But, nothing is supposed to stay the same doesn't it? I'm still 14 and you're growing older. I miss it, I miss the times we had together, I wish I could go back and relive it." Tiny tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I'm proud of you, you made it through life. Despite everything that came your way, you came out headstrong. And stronger than ever. You did it all without me, you became strong without me." He said, reaching over to hold your hand, his thumb caressing your knuckles.

"I know I'm not your favorite anymore, and that's fine. Change is inevitable, everything changed as well as your affection towards me. But I'm glad I've become a part of your life, of your story. Sadly, my chapter has come to an end already." He massaged your fingers.

"I missed you, Y/n." He let out a choked sob.

"Do you still remember what we used to have?" He asked, looking at you expectantly.

(Comment here)

"Because between you and me, I remember it. All too well." He sobbed, pressing your hand against his chest.

"But I know it's time to let go. You're already too old for me, but I still love you the same." He said, wiping his tears.

"You may not love me anymore, but I still do. No matter how many years go by, I'll always be stuck in the same place you left me." He cried, looking at you with devastation.

"I'll always be living in the memories we both made."

"I know you're not coming back, and I'm trying my hardest to be okay with that." He let go of your hand.

(Comment here your goodbye message)

Hearing you say that made him smile, he's moved that you still remember him even though your feelings for him had already changed.

"Farewell, Y/n. Remember, if you need me you can always find me where you left me."

"I know goodbyes are not forever."

"Goodbyes are not the end."

"I know it means that I'll see you again."

"Until then, my beloved Y/n. Till we meet again." He faded into tiny bits of shards that remains a memory. Forever engraved in your heart and mind.

-fin

🎉 You've finished reading ❣𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂: 𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼❣ {Boboiboy X Reader} 🎉