❛𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕨 (𝔸𝕌)❜

Author-chan: I really feel bad for you ppl so here, I'm going to make it up for all of you. This contains swears too since I am Queen_of_swears... Okay, let's start! But be sure that you've finished the other chapter before reading this. Again this is just an AU, in the real timeline BoYa won... :'))))

"Speak now!" The preach says, Y/n wanted to speak but she was muted. "Oh hecc Y/n fucking stand up!" A mysterious female with brown medium hair and glasses. She was wearing a white cocktail dress and had an angry expression written all over her face.

"Uhh pardon?" Ying and Y/n blinked twice before the female stood up. "Stop the wedding!" The unknown female screamed everyone had horrified looks by the sudden outburst.

"And why is that dear?" The preach said "because YAYA LIED TO YOU ABOUT HER PREGNANCY YOU GULLIBLE PIECE OF SHITS" Everyone was flabbergasted by the female's confession. "Excuse me but who are you?!" Yaya asked it sounded that she was annoyed.

"Shut up bitch! I am Moon! Also know as author-chan motherfucker" (yes I swear a lot so please bear with me :') "Moon?" Ying questioned. Moon stood up and grabbed Y/n towards the aisle, she gave Yaya a death glare right before pushing her aside. "Stop faking your pregnancy bitch... I'm the author and I know your dirty little secret" Boboiboy glanced at Moon, he gained a smile from her.

Moon grabbed the male's hand and connecting it with Y/n's. "Now this is hella better, Stella! The fucking ring please!" Everyone was confused and stuck to their chairs for unknown reasons...

Everything was escalating so quickly that no one dared to even talk. Seconds later another female came with puffy wolf ears and had pastel pink and blue hair. She was wearing glasses, she was also bringing a help-me-from-my-stupid-job-as-her-assistant vibe.

Boboiboy shook his head aggressively and held Moon's shoulder. "Can you explain what's happening?!!" Moon had a blunt look on her face and yawn for a second. "I'll make this fast cuz I'm lazy and Yoosung is waiting for me... Yaya is pregnant but Gopal's the father... Or is it Fang?" She mumbled.

"What?" "Just shut up or else I'll have second thoughts on making this chapter... So shut your mouth hole and marry this beautiful woman in front of you!" Boboiboy was glancing at Yaya and it seems she was feeling uneasy. She stood up hastily and hastened her pace out of the church. The crown was silent since I made them shut up.

"Okay, do you b-" "JUST BIND THEM ALREADY! Oh I mean will you please make it fast... Hehehe sorry for the sudden outburst" Moon felt ashamed, and Stella had to hit her on her head to wake some of her senses.

"You idiot why do you have to drag me into this" Stella face-palmed, while Moon rubbed her head embarrassingly.

"I now announce you as husband and wife," the preacher said and everyone began to cheer for the newlyweds. "RACE YOU TO THE FOOD VENUE!" Moon ran out leaving her assistant behind her. "Now I feel as if I were babysitting a ten-year-old, OI! WAIT UP MOON!"

"This time Y/n no one can separate us... I'm sorry about what happened, but I hope you knew my heart will always belong to you... My beautiful wife" Boboiboy whispered as he closes the gap of their faces between him and his new wife

(BTW Moon is not my real name... But you can call me Moon if you want)