❝𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓤𝓹❞

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪

It's too sudden for him, the words swirled in his head as if he took drugs. "Y-y/n y- you're j-joking... Right?" He stuttered and was still able to smile even though he was despondent.

"I'm sorry Boboiboy, it's just... We're not for each other... Goodbye" she started to walk away from him with a heavy chest, she was then stopped by a hand wrapped around her wrist. She was pulled back as her face collided with his chest. "You're wrong we're perfect for each other. Even if you don't see it, I'll make sure you do" he whispered "just please. Don't leave me" he added tears began to flow out of his eyes.

She was really against this breakup she's proposing but she knows deep inside that they needed space. It might sounds off but something tells her to let him go.

She forced herself out of his grasp and sent him a sad stare before leaving him completely.

His eyes lingered on her figure, falling into his knees whilst the female wiped her visible tears.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖

He was busy filing reports from the recent events in school. And to his notice he sensed that she had been quiet the whole time, clutching her clipboard close to her bosom.

"Y/n dear, are you okay?" He asked eyes still glued on the laptop. Instead of receiving an answer from her all he gained was silence.

He raised his head with a gentle smile and yet worried look. "Quake" you trembled "yes dear?" He asked with love. "I... I'm resigning as your assistant and... I want to break up with you" she slammed the clipboard on his desk and ran out.

He was flabbergasted by her words, and not soon enough tears started to fall from his eyes. As the droplets fall into the keyboards. He couldn't believe it. Everything escalated so quickly that he didn't catch up. He didn't know why did she say that out of the blue.

All he knows now is that she left him.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞

He started begging in front of her, saying not to leave him. His world will shatter without her in his arms. "Y-y/n.. Don't leave me please... *Hiccup* if... If you don't like my attitude... I-i will change... Just, please... Don't leave me... *Hiccup*" he cried, intertwining his hands with her.

However, she began shaking him off. It's hard for her to do this, but if she won't, everything else will just turn out complicated. "I'm sorry.. this is for the best" she succeeds in removing his grasp and left permanently.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖

He thought she was just joking or doing another prank. Little did he know it was all true. "Aww, darling that won't work on me anymore. Let's go and grab a drink" he tried to get a hold of her, however, she was quick enough to step back.