❝𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 ❞

~•~•Boboiboy•~•~

You two were having a nice lunch picnic when suddenly he called your name making you look at him. "What is it?" You asked tilting your head, "Y/N... I like... Youuu.....tube!" He choked but shook his head "What I meant is... I Loaf YouTube" this is making you laugh already, "okay I get it you like Youtube" you teased but instead he gave you a serious look and said "ILOVEYOUY/N!"

"I didn't understand what you've just said" you're literally getting annoyed by his gibberish words. "Just spill the tea!" You exclaimed, but he just can't say what he meant. He looked too anxious, you used your right hand to squeeze his both cheeks making his lips pucker. "Spill it you ding d-" "I LOVE YOU Y/N" finally he said it. You froze by his sudden confession, "I...." You were speechless, not knowing how to respond.

"It's okay if you don't like me back" his voice was starting to crack, feeling this must be his first rejection. You smiled at him and said "I love you too silly" and with your words, his heart started beating rapidly. He stood up from where he was sitting and carried you. Spinning around in happiness, "Y/N LOVES ME BACK!!" He announced to the whole world, you couldn't help but smile widely by his reaction.

~•~•Earthquake•~•~

Once you step into the gate of the school, you've been receiving red roses from your fellow schoolmates. You've wondered, 'why are they giving me this?'. Unbeknownst to you, this was a scheme by Earthquake, "Hi Y/N!" The Vice President, violet said. She handed you another rose and said that you need to follow the trails of fallen petals.

You hesitated at first but then you just found yourself following the trails. "Who could've done this?" You asked yourself, soon you reached your destination and saw that the petals led you to the school's gym. You saw many people inside and seemed like waiting for you. At the stage you saw magnificent decorations, it was Valentine themed.

Then it hit you, it wasn't even February. "Walk on the made-up aisle Y/N" Violet whispered who came out of nowhere. You started walking towards the stage, once you've reached the stage the giant heart that was almost taking the whole space showed the one and only. President/ Heartthrob, EARTHQUAKE! You noticed he was wearing a holding something behind him. He went closer to you with his smile, "quake what's going on?" You were bewildered. He bent down in front of you and revealed the mysterious thing behind him. You were astonished once you saw what he was holding, it was a magnificent bouquet of flowers.

"Y/N I love you, and I promised to give you my life. I really love you Y/N. But do you love me back?" His sudden words made you froze and speechless. Is this for real? The President of the school and also one of the famous boys is confessing in front of you. Or is it a prank? You looked directly at him seeing the seriousness in his face. Your lips gradually formed a smile making him lightened up.

"I love you too Mr.President" and by your words, he stood up and hugged you tightly making the oceans of students yelled in glee. "So you're now officially my First Lady" he teased once he pulled out from the hug. "I guess so." Hugging you once again while the students continue cheering.

~•~•Thunderstorm•~•~

You two were playing the "what did I say?" Game. Your earphones plugged in your phone and turned up the volume, "it's your turn thundy~" your voice was like a melody to his ears. He took the earphones and placed it on his ears.