chapter 20

Taekook's bathroom

After taehyung came out of the bathroom, jungkook took the  babies to bathroom, he bathed them up and then himself

After taehyung came out of the bathroom, jungkook took the  babies to bathroom, he bathed them up and then himself. After getting ready the family of four went downstairs to have dinner.

After having dinner everyone went to their own rooms to sleep as it was already night. They decided to unpack the boxes in the morning because everyone was tired from today's work.

Taehyung came to their rooms with a bottle of water and kept it on the bedside table.

Haru: mama tleep with halu. tome tome.
(Mama sleep with haru . come come.)

He said patting the place beside him with his little hands. Taehyung cooed at his little baby cute behaviour.

Tae: coming baby.

Taehyung went to the luggage kept beside the door,he opened one of the luggage and take out a baby oil and walked to bed and sat on it .

Tae: haru, baby come here, today mama will give his baby a massage.

He picked haru up and removed his t-shirt and shorts leaving him fully naked.

Tae: come on baby lay down in front of me.

He said to haru who nodded his head and lay down in front of his mama.
Taehyung poured the baby oil onto his palms and rub them together to warm the oil. He gently placed his hand flat against the soft and squeeze body of haru and with a light and careful stroke he started to massage the oil into haru's skin.

Haru hummed in relaxation feeling his mama soft hands applying little pressure on certain point which was making him sleepy. Taehyung softly smiled looking at his baby cute sleepy face. After massaging haru's full body, taehyung made him wear his clothes and put him to sleep.

Won: mama I also want massage.

Jungwon said as he was watching haru getting massage from their mama and was enjoying it. It looked so fun to jungwon.

Tae: I was going to give you baby, come here.

As soon as tae said it our lil bunny quickly got fully naked and lay down on the bed showing his bunny tooth smile. Taehyung laughed and start giving massage to his lil bunny.

But what he didn't notice was ,his big bunny sulking on the other side of the bed due to not getting enough attention. A huge pout was adoring his lips, his eyes was little bit glossy due to tears that was threatening to come out but our brave big bunny didn't let it fall somehow. He also want his wifey to baby him, love him and always give his whole attention to him. He looked at taehyung with his big doe eyes, pouty face and red nose fully knowing that taehyung can't resist his cute face.
Well he knows he is cute.

Koo: wifey ~

He called older in low voice while poking his beautiful thick thigh with his index finger . His wifey thighs are looking so delicious which he wants to suck so badly. Taehyung turn his head to see jungkook looking at him with his glossy eyes,red nose and pouty lips. He was looking so cute that taehyung thought he might get a nosebleed. The older cooed hardly and  pinched his cheeks lightly not to hurt his big bunny.

Tae: awwee  sooo cute... What happen kookoo?
He asked as he dressed the sleeping won who slept in the middle of his massage session.

Koo: my head is hurting.

He said with a small pout and held his head, closed his eyes and whimper a little acting like his head will burst any moment.

(He is lying bubbles don't get fooled.)

The older gasped worriedly looking at jungkook. He hurriedly put jungwon to sleep and went to jungkook and pull him to his chest, massaging his head giving little pressure with his fingers on certain spots.

Tae: why didn't you tell me earlier that you are having headache, hmmm? Wait here...let me bring medicine for you.

He said softly trying to get up but that muscle bunny hugged him tightly. He whined loudly like a brat and lay down on the bed and pulled taehyung also and buried his face in older's chest feeling the soft mounds underneath his cheeks.

Koo: don't go please. I need you here.

He said with such a pained voice that it melted taehyung heart. He hugged the younger close to his chest, and gave a soft kiss on his forehead as he run his fingers through younger soft silky hair making the bunny yawn.

Tae: I'm here MOON, I won't go anywhere, you sleep.

He whispered and gently kissed his ear. Jungkook froze hearing the nick name taehyung just gave him. He pulled his face out from older's heavenly chest and looked at him smiling widely, making taehyung confused.

Koo: I like it..no no I love it.

Tae: what?

Koo: the name from which you just called me. Wifey say it again, say it again.

Taehyung laughed at his excitement his husband is so cute.

Tae: Moon.

He said in soft voice making jungkook smile.

Koo: again wifey again.

Tae: moon.

Koo: aaaah~~so sweet, again please.

Tae: moon

Taehyung said and giggled looking at jungkook dreamy expression.

Koo: wow~~ag--

Tae: no. I'm not going to say it again and you also be a good boy and sleep. Tomorrow we have so much work.

He said lil sternly and pulled a pouty jungkook to his chest and slept after covering themselves with the duvet.

•••••••••••••••••••

Pictures credit goes to rightful owners.

Now you all better comment because I'm waiting patiently for it.