Thirty-two

Chapter 33: Millie Meets Her Grandparents

Thor and Madilyn had been planning the trip to Asgard for weeks, and finally, the day arrived. They prepared Millie for the journey, making sure she had everything she needed for the trip to Thor's homeland. As the Bifrost transported them to Asgard, Millie giggled in delight at the colors and lights swirling around them.

When they arrived in Asgard, they were greeted warmly by the Asgardian guards and servants who had missed their prince. Thor and Madilyn walked hand in hand through the majestic halls of the palace, with Millie bouncing happily in Thor's arms.

"Are you excited to meet your grandparents, Millie?" Madilyn whispered to her daughter, who responded with a gleeful babble.

Thor led them to the grand throne room, where Odin and Frigga, his parents, awaited their arrival. Odin, with his regal demeanor, and Frigga, with her kind smile, stood up as they approached.

"Welcome home, my son," Odin greeted Thor, embracing him warmly.

"Thank you, Father," Thor replied respectfully. "Mother, Father, this is Madilyn, and this is Millie."

Frigga's eyes sparkled with warmth as she looked at Madilyn and Millie. "It's a pleasure to meet you both," she said kindly, reaching out to gently touch Millie's cheek.

Madilyn smiled gratefully. "Thank you for welcoming us to Asgard," she said, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement.

Thor beamed proudly as he introduced Millie to his parents. "This is Millie, our daughter," he announced, holding her out so Odin and Frigga could get a better look.

Odin studied Millie with a wise gaze, while Frigga cooed softly and gently brushed a strand of hair from her forehead. "She's beautiful," Odin remarked, his voice filled with pride.

Thor looked at Millie with adoration. "She's growing fast," he said happily, marveling at how quickly she had become the center of their lives.

Madilyn felt a surge of relief as Millie giggled in Odin's arms. She had been nervous about how Thor's parents would react to Millie, but their warm welcome put her at ease. As they spent the day in Asgard, Millie explored the palace grounds with Thor and Madilyn, enchanted by the beauty of her father's homeland.

In the evening, as they prepared to return to Earth, Thor and Madilyn reflected on the day's events. "I'm so glad Millie got to meet her grandparents," Madilyn said softly, leaning against Thor as they stood on the balcony overlooking Asgard.

Thor nodded, his expression filled with love and pride. "They adore her," he said, his voice tinged with emotion. "Just like I do."

Madilyn smiled up at him, feeling a deep sense of happiness. As they held each other close, they knew that their family had grown stronger that day, bound together by love and the bonds of Asgardian heritage.

---

Words
476