Chapter 4: Hunted

In space, Vilgax's ship is still in orbit of Earth and inside were 3 bounty hunters hired by Vilgax.

Vilgax: Begin, the audition.

The first bounty hunter Six Six was the first to jump into action taking out multiple drones with blasters, rockets and grenades. The second bounty hunter was a being that was cybernetically enhanced taking out multiple drones with its giant claw.

The roof of the arena they were fighting in opened and a robot similar to the one that fought Ben and Y/N, this is when the third bounty hunter came flying on its hoverboard absorbing a point blank shot from the robot and soon the bounty hunter in question created a huge hole right through the robots chest.

Vilgax: Impressive... you're all hired. Your objective? Bring me the Omnitrix, the one who brings me it, collects the reward... do not fail!

With that the bounty hunters shot off to the planet below to start their hunt.

Our heroes were out in the desert with Max and Y/N trying to teach Ben to use his powers.

Max: Ready?

Ben: Oh yeah!

Without a second though Ben turns into Diamond Head/

Y/N: Remember what I said Ben, you need to think out there, you can't just muscle through everything. Expect the unexpected.

Diamond Head: I know but it's always fun.

Training began with Ben actually doing well while Gwen made a sarcastic comment before she went back to sun bathing but Ben failed to see a tyre coming his way and shards of diamonds shot everywhere.

Y/N: Take cover!

Max and Y/N ducked down for some cover as pieces of Diamond Head flew past where they were and some even pierced through wall that they were taking cover from.

Diamond Head: Hehehehe... Oops. My bad.

After that possible death experience everyone packed up and headed back on the road in the Rust Bucket. 

Gwen: You almost turned me into swish cheese, rock head!

Ben: I said I was sorry, what do you want from me?!

Max: What we want is for you to take that thing on your wrist more seriously Ben.

Ben: I know but c'mon you seen me in action, I'm the baddest Ben in town! I've kicked so much alien butt my feet hurt.

Y/N: Overconfident much.

The Rust Bucket started to slow down and the engine started making noises.

Max: Oh no... That doesn't sound good.

Y/N: Lets go and see what's wrong.

With that Max and Y/N went to investigate why the Rust Bucket broke down and back at the training ground, the bounty hunters have arrived at the Omnitrix's last activation area.

Back with the heroes, the Rust Bucket broke down just outside of an abandoned town that looked like out of western cowboy movies, Gwen was going into detail about the towns history while Max and Y/N looked for anything that could be causing the problem.