Chapter 15: Future

The group were now at a campsite by a river as Y/N was putting up the tent using magic while Charmcaster looked at him with a soft smile.

Gwen: I got the marshmallows.

Ben: I've got the graham crackers.

Gwen: We'll wait here while you get the firewood so we can make s'mores!

Both of them looked at Max with smiles while Y/N and Charmcaster looked at each other in question.

Y/N: *whispers* Is it me or our they getting along?

Charmcaster: *whispers back* I think we woke up in some dream.

Max: It is so nice to see you two getting along, I'll be back in a jiffy and good job on putting up the tent Y/N.

Y/N: No problem.

The two smiled at each other and Max went off with an axe to collect fire wood.

Gwen: Is he gone?

Ben: Yep.

Gwen: This is your fault!
Ben: This is your fault!

Both Y/N and Charmcaster go wide eyed when the two shout at each other as Ben was knocked to the ground by Gwen.

Gwen: I had his party totally wired!

She puts a piece of paper that showed both their names, Gwen had all of her tasks done but Ben didn't do a single one.

Charmcaster: You planned his birthday even his wish?

Gwen: And how is he supposed to make one without a cake!? That Ben was supposed to get!

Ben: Uhhh, full time hero here I don't have time to get some old cake and I thought Y/N was handling it.

Y/N: I was never told when his birthday was.

Ben: Fine, rock paper scissors and the loser gets the cake.

Gwen: You're so on.

Ben: One, two...

Before Ben could say a portal opens and everyone looks at it.

Ben: Oh...kay, this can't be good. Y/N?

Y/N: Looks like some sort of-

A woman flew out of the portal missing them but flew back around and grabbed Gwen and Charmcaster before entering the portal.

Ben: Gwen!
Y/N: Charm!

The two boys transformed into their speedsters and took off entering the portal just in time as it closes.

As the dust settles Max returns to the campsite to see no one there.

Max: Ben? Gwen? Y/N? Charmcaster? Huh where could they be?

The woman that took Gwen and Charmcaster crossed the portal to the other side entering a futuristic city but when she faced forward Zoom and XLR8 were there knocking the woman to the ground as Ben got a hold of his Cousin and Zoom held Charmcaster in a bride position.

The group looked around to see humans and aliens everywhere and even some on hoverboards as everyone looked at them.

Zoom: Where are we?

Girl: Hey Ben, lookin' good.

The two speedsters along with the girls looked at the girl that said hey to them as she was on a hoverboard as she blew a kiss to him. XLR8 waved at the girl but Gwen put his arm down.