Chapter 7: Hex

After dealing with Zombozo and his "circus freaks", Ben got over his fear of clowns and now the heroes our inside a witchcraft museum, Y/N however wasn't impressed of all the "magical artifacts" until him and a group of tourists came across a book called the 'Archamada book of spells'.

Y/N: *thoughts* No way!

Y/N: It contains antient spells and rituals from the late 1600s.
Gwen: It contains antient witch craft and rituals from the late 1600s.
Tour Guide: It contains antient witch craft and rituals from the late 1600s.

Tour Guide: Maybe you two should work here, or even take over the tour.

There was a moment of silence as the rest of the tour moved on but everyone started floating and everyone got stuck to the roof and red smoke appeared out of crystal shape window and someone appeared out of the red smoke, a man with skull face paint dressed in black robes with red outlines and a magical staff, while everyone was freaking out Y/N was looking at the man's staff.

Y/N: *thoughts* Wait! Is that?! The staff of ages!... It can't be him! Hex!

Hex: The Archamada book of spells, all of it power will soon be mine. Fah-me-doof!

The glass casing exploded and Hex made the book levitate as it floated into his hand. 

Ben: Now would be a good time to go hero-!

Hex cancelled out the spell making everyone fall to the ground.

Ben turns into XLR8 and he speeds to the ground and grabs a banner and uses it to save everyone to falling.

XLR8: Everyone out!

Max: Be careful you two, you both don't know what he's capable of.

XLR8: Dude, if you want a book try the library!

Hex: Bethi-mordor-natta!

Y/N: BEN MOVE!

Fire came out of the skull of the staff and started burning the banner as Y/N got out of the way and the burning banner started chasing Ben, after dodging more of Hex's spells Ben was running right at Hex until he casted a bright light that made XLR8 miss Hex and crash into more artifacts, Hex now turned to see Y/N about to activate his Ultimatrix.

Hex: You!

Hearing that voice scared Y/N as Hex was walking towards him.

Hex: You look familiar, who are-

He was interrupted by being hit by 2 bins and he turns with an angry expression towards Max and Gwen.

Gwen: I guess we got his attention.