Chapter 10: Mutation

Gwen: Ughh... Its been 2 hours and the line hasn't moved an inch.

Y/N: True, we could be doing something more interesting by now.

Ben: Nothing is more important then Sumo Slammer 2.1!

Gwen: Don't you already have this stupid video game?

Ben: Its Sumo Slammers 2.1! You can change your fighters colours during the match.

Y/N: *sighs in disappointment* 

Max: There is an air conditioned book store, we could wait there until the line thins out.

Ben: Not a chance! I can't give up my spot. If you guys want to go then I will see you back at the RV.

Max and Gwen left the queue but Y/N stayed behind with Ben so he won't do anything that he would usually do. Twenty minutes later Gwen and Max left the book store to see Four Arms explode out of the video game store but something was off about the alien.

The alien went on a rampage tossing cars, light poles and anything it could get its hands on, an armoured pulled up and coming out of the car were a bunch of heavy armoured soldiers and what looks like their leader.

Steel: Lieutenant Steel, special alien containment team. We will take it from here.

The police at the scene let the special agents take over and two soldiers took position with a big cannon.

Gwen tried to get the alien that she thought was Ben to calm down but the alien was about to crush her with a car but the agents shot at the alien barely missing Gwen, in retaliation the alien threw a pizza oven at the agents before fleeing

Max: That can't be Ben, where was Y/N?

Gwen: There must be an explanation and we are going to get one.