Chapter 13: Haunted

(Cover art by ShadyBlazeBlizzard on Deviantart)

At the middle of the night a crew of robbers were seen robbing a bank, demanding access to the vault, while that was happening another robber managed to zip line from the building across the street and landed on the banks roof and he started working on disabling the banks alarm system.

Robber 1: All we want is the cash so give us access to the vault and we won't hurt anyone!

Bank Manager: Alright! I'm the manager so let me show you.

Robber 1: Lead the way and no one get smart by calling for help. T watch the hostages and M watch the employees.

T: Gotcha F!

M: Get the cash!

With a radio in the hands of "F" he radioed into their partner on the roof while aiming his gun at the manager so he wouldn't try anything.

F: J, status on the alarm?

J: Just about...Done! I bought us 30 minutes before the alarm triggers.

F: Good, make your way to the lobby and tell the others your coming.

J: Copy that.

F and the bank manager got outside the big vault in the basement of the bank as the manager opened the vault trays of cash were out in the open.

F: Hehe, bad for you to have all this money sitting around but good for us. Now fill the bags!

The robber threw 2 big bags and the manager picked up one and started to fill them up.

F: No dye packs either!

Back with the robbers in the lobby, as the crew were distracted by a woman freaking out a bank employee managed to hit the alarm button but nothing happened.

Bank employee: *mutters* They must have disabled the alarm.

J: We certainly did and we told you no one would get hurt if you all behaved, but you had to be a hero.

The bank employee got beaten badly as blood from his broken nose created a small puddle on the floor.

T: Was that really necessary J?

J: Yes, gotta keep em in line.

Back inside the vault one bag was full and the manager was filling up the next one but the banks alarm went off confusing all the robbers in the bank, immediately F radioed in to his crew.

F: J! YOU SAID WE GOT 30 MINUTES! THAT WAS LIKE 5 MINUTES!

J: THE ALARM SHOULDN'T HAVE WENT OFF, MY TECH NEVER FAILS!

T: JUST GET BACK UP HERE, WE NEED TO GO!

Back on the roof J's tech short circuited by Y/N in his Galvan form "Sage".