Chapter 16: Mind Control

Gwen: 500 stores! 72 restaurants! 48 movie screens! An indoor rollercoaster!

Ben: We could just spend the whole summer here! This mall has everything.

Y/N: I still don't get why a mall needs that many things.

Charmcaster: I agree, surely this place can't afford all that stuff?

The group then heard an alarm went off near the mall and two figures running away.

Mall cop: Halt in the name of mall security!

Max: Even their own police force.

Ben: Looks like the rent - a - cops could use a little help, a heroes work is never done.

Ben activates his Omnitrix and turns into Wildmutt to peruse the crooks.

Charmcaster: Can we have one day without aliens or anything like that?

As Charmcaster was talking Y/N turned into Frost Byte and immediately went Ultimate and followed suit.

Max: With us? Probably not.

The mall cops watched as the crooks jumped on a light pole and jump into a parking lot which surprised them as Wildmutt did the same, now face to face with the crooks they were just an elderly couple.

The two jumped off of walls without a single problem landing a hard kick to Wildmutt.

Wildmutt was knocked on his back as he roared back but he got beaten up by the crooks some more until they were frozen in place as Ultimate Frost Byte emerges from the floor below.

Ultimate Frost Byte: An elderly couple robbing a mall?

Wildmutt: *roar* They must have taken there pills today or something.