047, cerise needs to eat!

"I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TELL you, Sirius, there's something trapped in that writing desk in the drawing room, it keeps rattling and shaking

"I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TELL you, Sirius, there's something trapped in that writing desk in the drawing room, it keeps rattling and shaking. Of course, it could just be a boggart, but I thought we ought to ask Alastor to have a look at it before we let it out." Molly stated as Cerise quietly ate her food. She felt sick every time she ate something, but under Molly's stern glare, she had no choice but to eat it all.

"Whatever you like," Sirius said.

"The curtains in there are full of doxys, too," Molly continued. "I thought we might try and tackle them tomorrow."

"I look forward to it," Sirius said sarcastically as Jay started crying. She sighed, getting up and going to grab him. She picked up his bottle that Molly had kindly made before setting out dinner, and sat herself back down, feeding him.

"Do you want me to feed him so you can eat?" George asked from across the table, "I'm basically done with my food, anyway."

Cerise shook her head. "No, it's alright." She muttered, "I'm not particularly hungry, so it's okay, I'll—"

Molly looked at Cerise and gave her a look as she interrupted the girl. "Cerise," she said, "Come on, eat up. You need to eat. Pass Jay to George,"

Cerise hid her annoyance as she passed Jay over to George, before picking up her fork and staring at her food. The more she looked at the food, the more she felt sick. Elijah eyed her worriedly; She looked as if she was about to throw up everywhere .

Cerise thought she would love the Weasley's being there, but she hated it. Molly always tried to get her to do things that she couldn't — Okay, that was over exaggerating. Molly only tried to get her to eat, but Cerise just couldn't. She always gave the girl special treatment, and as much as she loved it at first, she hated not doing things around the house.

"Do that one like a pig snout, Tonks..." Elijah said, catching Cerise's attention. She looked up from her food, and Tonks sat, with a pig snout, grinning at Elijah and Ginny.

Ron, Fred and George were laughing at Mundungus telling a story. Loralei just looked at the man as if he was stupid, making Cerise let out a laugh, which she covered with a cough.

"...and then," choked Mundungus, tears running down his face, "and then, if you'll believe it, 'e says to me, 'e says, " 'Ere, Dung, where didja get all them toads from? 'Cos some son of a Sludger's gone and nicked all mine!" And I says, "Nicked all your toads, Will, what next? So you'll be wanting some more, then?" And if you'll believe me, lads, the gormless gargoyle buys all 'is own toads back orf me for a lot more'n what 'e paid in the first place —"

"I don't think we need to hear any more of your business dealings, thank you very much, Mundungus," Molly interrupted sharply, as Ron howled with laughter.

"Beg pardon, Molly," Mundungus said, wiping his eyes. "But, you know, Will nicked 'em orf Warty Harris in the first place so I wasn't really doing nothing wrong —"

"I don't know where you learned about right and wrong, Mundungus, but you seem to have missed a few crucial lessons," Molly stated harshly, giving a look Sirius' way.

Cerise and Harry exchanged a glance. "Molly doesn't approve of Mundungus," Sirius said under his breath.

"Who would?" Cerise whispered back, eyeing the man with disgust.

"How come he's in the Order?" Harry asked quietly.

"He's useful," Sirius muttered. "Knows all the crooks — Well, he would, seeing as he's one himself. But he's also very loyal to Dumbledore, who helped him out of a tight spot once. It pays to have someone like Dung around, he hears things we don't. But Molly thinks inviting him to stay for dinner is going too far. She hasn't forgiven him for slipping off duty when he was supposed to be tailing you."

Loads of desserts later, ( Cerise had only eaten her one plate of food ), everyone was yawning, and ready for their beds. Cerise, however, was holding Jay in her arms as he reached his hand out to grab her finger.

"Nearly time for bed, I think," Molly said through a yawn.

"Not just yet, Molly," Sirius pushed away his empty plate and turned to look at Harry. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort."

Immediately, the atmosphere changed. Everyone was once sleepy and relaxed, they were now alert and tense. Remus, who was about to take a sip of his wine, lowered his goblet. Cerise stiffened in her seat.

"I did!" Harry exclaimed. "I asked Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so —"

"And they're quite right," Molly interrupted. "You're too young." She was sitting bolt upright in her chair, her fists clenched an its arms, every trace of sleepiness gone. Elijah glanced at Cerise, who was eager to know more about the Order's meetings. She felt like she had every right to know, Cedric was her brother.

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" asked Sirius. "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen—"

"Hang on!" George interrupted loudly.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred asked angrily.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" George exclaimed.

"You're too young, you're not in the Order," said Fred, in a high-pitched voice that sounded uncannily like his mother's. "Harry's not even of age!"

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing," said Sirius calmly, "that's your parents' decision. Harry, on the other hand—"

"It's not down to you to decide what's good for Harry!" Molly said sharply. The expression on her kind face looked dangerous. "You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, I suppose?"

"Which bit?" Sirius asked politely.

Molly gave Sirius a harsh look, emphasising the last three words as she spoke, "The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know,"