43| Jung Ha jun's ending

No one's pov:

Zico was in their basement with Sungho, Taesan and two other members of one of their allies.

Jung Ha jun was tied, sitting on the cold and hard floor. He had a cloth on his mouth.

- So... Jung Ha jun, right? Zico asked.

Ha jun nodded his head, afraid.

- You know... you are a " powerfull" mafia boss. But you don't seem as powerfull as everyone says - Zico added.
- We wouldn't be in this situation if you wouldn't have disturb our girl - Sungho said, he was scretching his hands, making them Crack twice.

Ha jun tried to say something, but the cloth stopped him to do so.

- We didn't even have interest in you, until you appeared in front of one of our dorms and said those disgusting things to her. But... thanks. We didn't have any mission and thanks to you, we had one - Taesan darkly said.

He was mad, not only mad, he was furious.

He was the most furious among them, because he also got hit by his man.

- I think it's our time to teach you a lesson as well, don't you think? - Taesan repeated Ha jun's words smirking.

Ha jun moved afraid and shook his head.

- What? Are you saying you want to have a break arm too? - Taesan asked.- ok, if that's what you want...

Sungho punched him along Yoshi and Jihoon. Members of treausure. Taesan had a broken arm, but managed to punch him with his other arm and kick him.

Two hours later, Zico told to the killers and hitman to stop. And everyone stopped, well, Taesan kicked Ha jun for the last time.

- We need him alive. You know what? One of our members called the police and showed them the proofs of your illegal world. - Zico said.- And guess what. We agreed on meeting tomorrow morning!

Ha jun was so hurted, he was more than Taesan. He was bleeding and barely could breathe.

- I hope you don't die tonight. See you in hell - Sungho said.
Taesan spat to him- tsk. Such a baddie outside but a coward inside

They all left.

- Thanks for coming and helping us today - Zico thanked his allies.
- Don't worry we are allies, right? - Jihoon asked.

They nodded.

- Also, you helped us to get back Aeri, it's the minimum thing we could do. - Yoshi added.
- I hope you'll happy with her - Jihoon said, looking at Sungho and Taesan.

The two boys nodded.

- You as well
- Well, now... bye!
- Bye!
- Also, you better treat her good, uh? - Yoshi joked.
- What are you saying? We treat her good already - Taesan joked back.
- someday, we should let Ahyong meet Aeri - Jihoon suggested.
- sure!

They bid goodbye to each other again and the two TREAUSURE members left.

Next morning:

It was 6:00 a.m and everyone was sleeping, except Zico. Who took Ha jun to a park.

A police car arrived and a cop cuffed Ha jun and took him in the car.

- Hope you suffer for the rest of your life - Zico said, waving him mockingly.

Ha jun glared at him, before entering the car and it drove off.

Zico smiled and went to his house. When he was back home, he messaged his boys. Telling them that Ha jun was in jail for the rest of his life.

●●●●●●|●●●●●●●●●

Ok, this was Ha jun's ending.

Hope you liked it and thanks for your support.

Does anyone please tell me where can I watch " omniscient interfering view ep 306 " in eng subs, please? It appears Enhypen and I know it's in viu, but the app doesn't exist in my country. And I don't know where to watch the full ep.

Keep supporting me and be healthy.

Bye!