thirteen - taylor

Travis pinned me against the wall like he was trying to get me to break, which I would soon if he didn't give me more. I was tense, worked up, only very slightly tipsy, and horny as all hell. This man was the peak of what I wanted; powerful, erotic, strong, and utterly obsessed with me. I knew he was, I could see it in his eyes.

"You enjoy seeing me helpless to move don't you?" I purred, lifting my chin slightly. He was fighting back against my dominance, and I could tell we'd both battle for the higher ground. I'd submit to him when I felt like it, but I'd never wanted to be the girl who lay there all 'yes, do whatever you want to me'. I wanted my turn to dominate, and I could tell Travis would give me that.

"Of course I do." Travis murmured in a dark tone. "Taylor Swift, worldwide darling, at the mercy of her bodyguard in nothing but little white panties."

Lord, how did he do this to me? I'd denied the ache in my core for weeks now whenever I looked at him, since I'd only just started to move on from Joe and it wasn't right to jump into bed with someone else. But I'd snapped, and it wasn't like I was going to date Travis. We were just going to fuck the hell out of each other behind closed doors. No feelings except the ravenous need for sex.

Then Travis kissed me again, rough, leaving no doubt as to where this would end. His body pressed up against mine, my heart thudding against the walls of my chest at the incredible electricity suddenly surging through me. Travis was a goddamn incredible kisser, and God I wanted to see how well his mouth could work in other places as well.

I made a mental note to myself to go and get some proper birth control when I got home, since I could already tell this wasn't going to be just a one time thing. And I really wanted Travis to fuck me raw, nothing between us. I'd make sure to do that when I got home.

Travis released his grip on my wrists and moved his hands to my waist, walking me further into the room. He dragged me over to the bed and I pulled away to go and search in my bag.

I hadn't brought the condoms because I'd decided to try something with Travis. I'd brought them because I thought maybe I'd find some poor soul at the afterparty who was desperate enough for attention so that I could fuck them and try to forget about Travis. But everytime I'd started talking to a guy I hadn't had the heart to do it, and then Travis had been so close in that elevator and I'd kissed without thinking. Thank God it was paying off now.

Grabbing one out of the box, I walked over to Travis where he stood at the end of my hotel room bed and placed it against his chest. He took it, turning and advancing on me until my legs bumped against the end of the bed. Then his hands were on my hips, pushing my panties down and leaving me naked. Slowly, I reached up and took out the few pins holding my hair in place, letting my blonde locks cascade down over my shoulders. Travis looked like he was drinking in the sight as I tossed the pins in the direction of my bag, not caring if I lost them.

Travis placed two fingers under my chin, giving me a long, slow kiss. Our eyes remained open, just looking at each other, but not in a weird way. In a way that we silently assessed each other and knew things we didn't need to say out loud. I knew we were both on the same page with this, and that comforted me. Travis had been a good friend to me throughout everything, and that wouldn't change.

Then he pushed me down onto the bed. I lay back propped up on my elbows, letting one leg drop out to lay straight while bending the other as I looked up at Travis. He started to take off that last little piece of his clothing, and damn, it was like my own personal strip show. The throbbing between my legs intensified as my eyes settled on the straining hardness of Travis' cock, so much bigger than I'd anticipated. Bigger than I'd ever seen before actually. It terrified me a little, but I couldn't wait to have him inside me.